𝕮⃟Hapter 70

»𝐶⃪70«
: MY DRAGON

• • •
After dinner, Nan HuaiLin let Man Tianzhu take the girls on a free day out with shopping and singing, expenses reimbursed, just to celebrate the establishment of the studio and give them a day off.

He naturally wouldn’t go on the girls’ activities, not to mention that he was a luminous body now. Everywhere he went he got incomparable attention, so if he followed, they couldn’t have fun.

With everyone gone, only Fei Cheng and Nan HuaiLin were left in the booth.

The shrimp shells, crab shells and other shells in front of Fei Cheng were piled up into a small mountain, which was so spectacular that the waiter was shocked when he came in to change the tableware. Nan HuaiLin thought Fei Cheng was probably now on the blacklist of this restaurant.

Nan HuaiLin took two tissues to wipe Fei Cheng’s hands. Fei Cheng lowered his head to kiss him, and Nan HuaiLin deliberately put on a face of disgust. “Stop it. A mouth of oil.” When Fei Cheng really stopped kissing him, he looked condemned again. “Why are you so indecisive? Just say no and stop kissing?”

“You’ve grown up. How dare you tease me? Is it fun, huh?” Fei Cheng smiled dotingly, went over and gave him a peck on his lips. Then he looked at him and said, “Just now…Why did you suddenly admit that I am your husband? You were so shy at first, afraid that people would find out what was going on.”

“Oh,” Nan HuaiLin looked at him with arched eyebrows. “You feel aggrieved?”

“Don’t bully me,” Fei Cheng pinched his face. “Answer my question head on.”

Nan HuaiLin said, “Because she asked, I had to tell the truth.”

Fei Cheng said, “You’re not going to say anything if no one asks?”

“I don’t want to say anything if no one asks. I hate love shows,” Nan HuaiLin said with a smile after a pause. “Besides, I’m afraid they’ll be jealous of me. Too jealous.”

Fei Cheng was so relieved by his wife’s ass-kissing that he gave him a kiss, and said with a smile, “Let’s go. Hubby will take you home.”

Nan HuaiLin said, “I can give them a holiday, but I don’t have the right to give you a holiday, so go back to work.”

Fei Cheng said, “I’ve changed jobs.”

“Huh?” Nan HuaiLin froze. “How come I didn’t know?”

“From today, I’m a family man,” Fei Cheng said with a smile “Wife, from now on you have to support me.”

Nan HuaiLin suddenly remembered that Fei Cheng had indeed told him that he would quit his job at Ming Xi after the studio was established, go home to be with his wife and raise their sons.

“What did your brother say?” Nan HuaiLin asked.

“I went to work at Ming Xi for fun,” Fei Cheng said. “My brother didn’t even bother with me, so I did whatever I wanted.”

Nan HuaiLin said, “Now it seems that your brother is really spoiling you.”

Fei Cheng suddenly sighed and said, “If it wasn’t for taking care of me, my brother would have chosen to break his bones, and die with the person he loved.”

“You can’t think like that.” Nan HuaiLin held his hand for a moment, in silence, and said, “Maybe we can do something for your brother to make him happy again.”

Fei Cheng said, “You mean Ruan Xin?”

“Yes.” Nan HuaiLin nodded. “Didn’t you say the other day that Assistant Ruan was sick. Is he well?”