𝕮⃟Hapter 74

»𝐶⃪74«
: MY DRAGON

• • •
After the screening, Nan HuaiLin politely declined the invitation to have a drink with the organizer and left the movie theater directly. Because of the rush, he only ate half of dinner before, and now he was already hungry. He desperately needed a full meal.

At this time, hot pot must be the best choice.

When he arrived at the hot pot restaurant, Nan HuaiLin first ordered a mushroom soup pot, since he was pregnant and couldn’t eat spicy food, and then ordered a combination of meat and vegetables.

Man TianZhu said, “I’m on a diet. I won’t eat a single bite. Can you eat all this?”

Nan HuaiLin said, “Yes. I’m starving to death.”

Man TianZhu looked at him. “Where’s the old you who didn’t even eat Snickers, and thought it was too high in calories?”

“This is the same,” Nan HuaiLin said with a smile. “You used to be a self-proclaimed foodie, but now you don’t even eat your favorite hot pot to lose weight.”

Man TianZhu said with a smile, “You also said, this is the same as the other. I used to be a small assistant. It didn’t matter what my image was, but now I am the agent of the popular actor, Nan HuaiLin. I often have to show up and talk about business, so my image is very important.”

Nan HuaiLin teased her, “You have more idol baggage than me.”

As he was talking, his phone rang.

Nan HuaiLin looked at the caller ID, looked up and said, “Sister Zhu, I’m going out to take a call.”

Man TianZhu said, “You can answer it here, I’m going to the bathroom.” She said he got up and left the box.

Nan HuaiLin swiped to answer. “I was just about to call you.”

“Wife, why aren’t you back yet?” Fei Cheng said sadly on the other side. “I’m lonely as snow.”

“The screening just ended, so I’m really hungry. I went to eat hot pot with Xiaozhu,” Nan HuaiLin said. “What do you want to eat? I’ll bring it back to you later.”

Fei Cheng smiled and said, “Baby, you’re eating more than me now.”

“No, I eat more than you do.” Nan HuaiLin said, “What about Dragon Two?”

Fei Cheng said, “He cried for a while after 7:00, and fell asleep when he got tired of crying.”

The waiter came in with the food cart and served the food.

Nan HuaiLin said, “I’m going to eat first. I’ll go back after I finish.”

Fei Cheng said, “Eat slowly, there’s no hurry.”

Nan HuaiLin hmmed, hung up the phone, and sent a WeChat to Lancelot, asking about Dragon One, Dragon Three, and Dragon Four. Lancelot sent a photo. The three dragon cubs in the hammock, all were sleeping in different postures, naive and very cute.

Man TianZhu said she would do it, and really did not eat a bite, Nan HuaiLin didn’t stop eating, and the single person swept a large table of dishes empty. An amazing amount of food.

Man TianZhu looked at him dumbfounded. “The way you eat…You really won’t be a fat ball?”

“No, don’t worry.” Nan HuaiLin wiped and rinsed his mouth. “Let’s go back to the hotel.”

When they got back to the hotel, it was already after eleven o’clock.

Nan HuaiLin opened the door and walked into the room. The living room was only lit with a floor lamp. It was a bit dark. The TV was on and a variety show was being broadcast. The exaggerated sound effects were a bit noisy, but Fei Cheng was lying on the sofa sound asleep.