𝕮⃟Hapter 45

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 45

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:My Dragon
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:我的龙 (Butterfly Mage)

° ° °

After the call ended, Nan HuaiLin was so excited that he couldn’t sleep anymore. He tossed and turned in bed with Fei Cheng 2.0 in his arms for a while, grabbed his phone and looked at it. It wasn’t even six o’clock yet.

He got out of bed and went to the window and pulled back the curtain. The sky was white, the morning sun had come.

Fei Cheng said he was about to board a plane and wouldn’t arrive in Beijing for 17 hours – in other words, after 10:00 this evening.

My God, seventeen hours, it feels like more than the last six months.

Nan HuaiLin rubbed his face and decided to go downstairs to swim for a while to calm down. Nan HuaiLin swam around freely like a fish, lying on his back for a while when he was tired, and then continued to swim again.

After about an hour of swimming, the pool started to fill up with people, so Nan HuaiLin hurriedly put on his clothes and went home, taking off his clothes and showering in the bathroom.

Fei Cheng is coming back!

This phrase scrolled through his mind like a pop-up screen on an infinite loop, causing Nan HuaiLin to laugh like a fool. His heartbeat kept going into overdrive, and his body heated up abnormally.

He washed and dried his body, went to the bedroom naked, put on his shorts and undershirt, and suddenly felt a little hungry and wanted to go to the kitchen to get something to eat. Just walking to the living room, his footsteps suddenly stopped.

He turned around stiffly and stared incredulously at the person standing in the foyer, suspecting that he was hallucinating.

“What are you waiting for?” Fei Cheng smiled and opened his arms towards him, “Come over here!”

Nan HuaiLin cheered and ran over, giving Fei Cheng a flying hug, wrapping his arms around his neck and legs around his waist, wrapping his entire body around him.

Fei Cheng hit the door with a bang, and he hurriedly held Nan HuaiLin’s buttocks with both hands to prevent him from falling off his body.

“You lied to me!” Nan HuaiLin stared at the watery deer eyes, his voice trembling slightly from the extreme excitement.

“Surprised? Surprised or not?” Fei Cheng said with a smile, his eyes unblinking as he looked at him with a strong surge of love that overwhelmed him.

Without answering, Nan HuaiLin lowered his head and kissed Fei Cheng’s lips, then quickly raised his head again, asking nervously and expectantly, “Where are the little dragons?”

Fei Cheng said, “I don’t want to speak about anything right now, I just want to fuck you like crazy.”

He tilted his head and kissed Nan HuaiLin, carrying him to the bedroom as he did so. As they fell on the bed together, Fei Cheng caught a glimpse of Fei Cheng 2.0, who took up half of the bed.

He stopped the intense kissing and stared down into Nan HuaiLin’s confused eyes and asked in a muffled voice, “Tell me honestly, have you ever used its big baby?”

Nan HuaiLin glanced to the side, blushed and said, “No… I’ve only seen it once, and I haven’t done anything but sleep with it.”

Fei Cheng kicked Fei Cheng 2.0 off the bed and said with a smile, “Husband’s baby is bigger than it. Do you want it?”