𝕮⃟Hapter 54

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 54

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:My Dragon
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:我的龙 (Butterfly Mage)

° ° °

Nan HuaiLin opened his eyes and found himself lying in a single room. Needles were stuck on the back of his hands, and the clear medicine was slowly flowing into his body, effectively relieving his discomfort.

The ward was silent. Fei Cheng wasn’t present.

Nan HuaiLin sat up, turned his head, saw the cell phone on the bedside table and took it to call Fei Cheng.

Just after the call, the door of the ward was pushed open and Fei Cheng walked in with big steps.

“You’re finally awake.” Fei Cheng walked to the bedside, carefully hugged him and asked with concern, “Are you still uncomfortable?”

Nan HuaiLin shook his head. “I want to drink water.”

There was a water fountain in the ward, so Fei Cheng took a disposable cup and got a glass of warm water and fed it to him personally.

After half a glass of water, Nan HuaiLin felt much better.

“Where have you been?” His voice was still a little muffled.

“I went to see the doctor, who said it was just a common cold and fever.” Fei Cheng felt a little guilty. “It’s my fault, I shouldn’t have taken you to the sky at night to blow the cold.”

“What are you talking about?” Nan HuaiLin scolded. “I had a great time last night. I’ll remember it for the rest of my life.”

Fei Cheng reached out and touched his face, which was slightly red from the fever. His eyes were full of pain.

Nan HuaiLin asked, “How long does it take to finish the infusion?”

Fei Cheng said, “There’s still one more bottle.”

“I want to sleep,” Nan HuaiLin yawned a little. “I want you to hold me to sleep.”

Fei Cheng then took off his shoes, got into bed, carefully took him into his arms and softly asked, “Are you hungry?”

“No,” Nan HuaiLin turned on his side, half lying in his arms, with his head resting on his shoulder and spoke with little strength, “I just want to sleep.”

“Go to sleep,” Fei Cheng kissed his slightly hot forehead.

“Mmm.” In the space of two words, he was already a little drowsy.

It was after eight o’clock when the infusion was finished.

The fever had gone down and his body wasn’t uncomfortable, so he began to feel hungry.

“What do you want to eat?” Fei Cheng asked.

Nan HuaiLin thought for a moment. “I want to eat hot pot.”

“No,” Fei Cheng said. “You’re just getting better. You can’t eat anything too spicy.”

“Then why are you asking me?” Nan HuaiLin grumbled with laughter.

“There’s a Korean restaurant in Chaoyangmen that serves good beef bone soup,” Fei Cheng said, “And it’s pretty close to our house. How about it?”

“Okay,” Nan HuaiLin said. “I’ll do what you want.”

After leaving the hospital, Nan HuaiLin realized something was wrong, “Hey? Where’s our luggage?”

“I left it at the train station,” Fei Cheng patted the duffel bag on his back. “It’s okay, all the important stuff is here.”

Nan HuaiLin knew that his sudden fainting must have scared Fei Cheng, which made him forget to take his suitcase. Suddenly, he remembered that when they first met, he fell into Fei Cheng’s arms in front of the elevator at the company because he had a high fever from the rain.