𝕮⃟Hapter 32

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 32

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:My Dragon
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:我的龙 (Butterfly Mage)

° ° °

Time always flies when you’re busy.

It was August, and the shooting of Star Country was coming to an end. The actors were finishing up one after another, and Nan HuaiLin only had one last scene left to shoot, so he could go back to Beijing afterwards.

He had already made the best preparations, and as long as Shen Chong didn’t have any NG, he was confident that he would pass.

He never expected Shen Chong’s acting skills to explode that day. The two of them worked very well together, so they really passed.

In the final battle between the good and the evil, Lu JinQin blocked the fatal blow for Lu GuanLan and was killed in this battle.

On the occasion of his death, all the grudges and feuds were dissipated for Lu JinQin’s brother. Lu GuanLan hugged his dying brother, his tears like rain.

“Brother…” Lu JinQin exhausted his last bit of strength, raised his hand to touch his brother’s face. “Don’t cry.”

Lu GuanLan smiled while he continued to shed tears. “Brother is not crying. Brother is just too happy. My JinQin. Finally, my JinQin…has returned to my side.”

Lu JinQin’s face then also floated a weak smile, as he breathlessly said, “Brother, never again… leave me. Take me home, okay? I’m homesick–“

His voice was getting weaker and weaker, almost inaudible, so Lu GuanLan lowered his head and put his ear to his lips. Tears were falling, drop by drop, on his pale, paper-like face.

“Brother, I’m so cold…You hug me, like when I was little… Like that.” After saying the last words, Lu JinQin slowly closed his eyes, and a line of tears swiftly slipped from the corner of his eye and the hand on Lu GuanLan’s face fell to the ground.

Lu GuanLan clung to Lu JinQin’s still warm body, buried his face in his neck, and cried out in pain.

After a long time, Lu GuanLan stood up with his brother’s corpse in his arms, and walked against the wind into the distance. “JinQin, brother will take you home.”

After this scene was finished, Shen Chong’s emotions couldn’t be calmed down for a long time.

From the beginning of Star Country to now, this was the deepest he had ever been in a scene. The feeling of heartbreak was too strong. At the thought of those three words, Lu JinQin, his heart seized in pain, and tears would involuntarily flow.

Shen Chong knew that the reason he had such a deep sense of immersion was due to Nan HuaiLin. His acting skills were so good that he completely brought Lu JinQin to life, so  basically every time he was in a rival scene, he could easily be brought into the scene by Nan HuaiLin, even with just a glance. It was a situation he had never experienced before. This hadn’t happened in his previous filming experience.

When the production was over, Luo Ke said to Shen Chong, “Lu JinQin is definitely the most outstanding character in this drama, and when the drama airs next year, Nan HuaiLin will definitely become a star with this role.”

Shen Chong was certain. “Although his acting skills crushed me mercilessly, I was convinced. But I still can’t figure out how he went from an ugly duckling to a white swan. Don’t you think he’s a little too good-looking now?”

“The ugly duckling can become a white swan because he was a white swan from the beginning.” Luo Ke raised his eyebrows and smiled. “Why, still thinking about eating the meat of the swan? I thought you had lost interest in him.”