𝕮⃟Hapter 68

»𝐶⃪68«
: MY DRAGON

• • •
The car was parked under Ming Xi Media. Nan HuaiLin asked Man Tianzhu to leave work directly, then carried two bags of food himself into the revolving door, and took the elevator upstairs.

When he reached the floor, he saw Fei Cheng’s face as soon as the elevator door opened. Nan HuaiLin was busy pretending to greet him, “Hello, Mr. Fei.”

Fei Cheng nodded with a cool face. “Mn. Follow me.”

He was used to seeing him in an impersonal manner, so when he suddenly became serious, it was inexplicably amusing. Nan HuaiLin couldn’t help but smile, and followed him with his steps.

When he reached the office door, Fei Cheng instructed his secretary, “No one can come in without my permission.”

The secretary swept a glance at Nan HuaiLin and said, “Yes.”

Just as he walked into the office, Fei Cheng couldn’t wait to tear off the mask, and in a second turned into a rogue husband. He solidly pressed Nan HuaiLin to the door, without having said a word and leaned down to kiss him.

Nan HuaiLin was carrying bags in both hands. He couldn’t push him, so he could only let him do what he wanted.

Fei Cheng kissed for a long time before stopping. Nan HuaiLin immediately said, “Let’s eat. I’m hungry.”

Fei Cheng reached out and picked up the bag. “What did you buy?”

Nan HuaiLin said, “Four dishes and one soup.”

Fei Cheng put the lunch box on the table, broke open the chopsticks and handed them to Nan HuaiLin who was sitting next to him. “Eat.”

In fact, Nan HuaiLin wasn’t very hungry. He was now in the period of pregnancy vomiting, with no appetite for anything, but he still had to force himself to eat more, otherwise the dragon eggs in his stomach would be starving.

“I called my mom.” Nan HuaiLin chewed slowly. “And told her that your brother suddenly had to go abroad on business, so they should come after National Day.”

Fei Cheng nodded. “What did our mother say?”

Nan HuaiLin said with a smile, “She said she had already bought a bunch of Suzhou specialties as gifts, and now she could only eat them herself.”

Fei Cheng fed him a piece of pork, but Nan HuaiLin hurriedly shook his head. “I don’t want to eat this. It makes me sick.”

Fei Cheng swapped for a piece of lotus root, and Nan HuaiLin opened his mouth to eat it.

“Don’t let Mom and Dad buy anything,” Fei Cheng said. “It’s tiring to bring it all the way here.”

“That’s what I said,” Nan HuaiLin said. “But my mom wouldn’t listen, saying it was a courtesy.”

Fei Cheng fed him another vegetable, as Nan HuaiLin laughed and cried, “I have hands. Don’t feed me.”

Fei Cheng said, “Good boy. Open your mouth.”

Nan HuaiLin had to eat the vegetables. So he started to feed Fei Cheng, and kept feeding him until Fei Cheng’s mouth was full. He poked his finger at Fei Cheng’s cheek, which was bulging with food, and said with a smile, “Cute.”

Fei Cheng had a hard time chewing his mouth full of food, and swallowed it. Then he picked up the lumpy soup and took two sips before he said, “You’re killing your husband. You’re choking me.”

Nan HuaiLin came over and kissed him. A smile rippled across his face, like the wind wrinkling a pool of spring water.

Fei Cheng took him onto his lap, and asked with a smile, “Are you full?”