𝕮⃟Hapter 10

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 10

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:My Dragon
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:我的龙 (Butterfly Mage)

° ° °

Nan HuaiLin was a bit incredulous. “Are you sure you want to eat this?”

Fei Cheng nodded, “This is what I wanted to eat the most when I was in America.”

It was an open-air barbecue stand, and business was brisk, with a full house. There were rows of meat skewers on the grill, smoking, and the rich aroma was particularly appetizing.

Nan HuaiLin laughed, “I thought…”

He thought that rich people like Fei Cheng would not eat such roadside stalls.

Fei Cheng asked, “What did you think?”

“Nothing.” Nan HuaiLin was afraid that Fei Cheng would laugh at him for not being knowledgeable.

Fei Cheng didn’t ask any more questions and looked at the menu and asked Nan HuaiLin halfway through the order, “You’re a patient, is it a good idea to have skewers?”

Nan HuaiLin said, “It’s okay, I haven’t eaten for a long time, you can just order whatever.”

Fei Cheng then pointed to the menu and said to the waiter, “Then let’s have a double portion of this page.”

Nan HuaiLin, “…Are you a gourmand?”

“No, I’m a rat,” Fei Cheng answered seriously, and asked seriously, “What do you belong to?”

Since he was a child, Nan HuaiLin hated being asked about his Chinese zodiac sign.

“…Boar.” He answered reluctantly.

A boar’s heart is bitter.

On second thought, a rat does not seem to be much better than a boar, and his heart was a bit more balanced.

“So you’re a year older than me,” Fei Cheng said, “but you look much younger than me, is it because you’re smaller?”

Nan HuaiLin, “…”

I want to hit him.

Fei Cheng flipped through the drink list, “Don’t drink the wine.” He looked up and said to the waiter, “Two cans of Lulu, hot.” 1

The waiter left and Nan HuaiLin asked, “Don’t you have something to say to me? What is it?”

Fei Cheng looked at him, “Do you know who I am?”

“…You’re Fei Cheng.” What an inexplicable question.

Fei Cheng smiled and said, “I was asking about my identity.”

Nan HuaiLin deliberated for a moment and said, “You are the brother of Ming Xi Media’s president.”

“No,” Fei Cheng said, “I’m Ming Xi’s talent director.”

“Huh?” Nan HuaiLin was slightly surprised. He remembered that Ming Xi’s talent director’s last name was Cai, when did it become Fei Cheng?

“I fired your agent today.” Fei Cheng said again.

“Fired?” Nan HuaiLin was a bit confused. “Why?”

“Because he doesn’t do anything for people,” Fei Cheng said simply and clearly.

Nan HuaiLin was a little bit happy.

One of the worst things he did was to sign with He DingHong. He thought he would be his uncle, but he didn’t expect him to be a fire pit.