2.

We made our way to the nightclub, dressed in alluring tops and elegant trousers, each of us concealing our faces behind veils. "Have you ever been to a club before?" I inquired.

"Yes, but only once, and I was quite upset when I went. Actually, my father took me," Hanifa confessed, her gaze fixed on Anisa before continuing, "Surprising, isn't it?"

"Yeah," I replied, detecting a hint of sadness on her face. "But don't worry, you're going to enjoy this club. How about we make a stylish entrance?"

"I do know how to make an entrance," Hanifa said with a cheerful tone. "I can't believe I'm doing this, though. I know it's not really right, right?"

I couldn't help but have this peculiar ability to sense people's experiences just by looking into their eyes. It's as if I can perceive the pain and sorrow they hide behind their smiles. I wonder if that's some sort of talent.

I had only met Anisa a few hours ago, and I barely knew her, but I had a strong hunch that she was grappling with some kind of personal ordeal, possibly involving her family. It's possible she even ran away from home. Who knows.

We made a spectacular entrance into the club, and what made it even more exciting, capturing people's attention, was that I was known as the gossip girl, and we exuded allure that night. I was the girl every affluent man in that club desired. Some were eager to meet me, but I chose to brush them off; I didn't want to get involved.

We strolled leisurely into the club, and the music perfectly synchronized with our entrance. "The gossip girl has arrived, the girl every wealthy man has been longing to meet. And this time, she's accompanied by a hot, sexy friend," one of the men who knew me well exclaimed, filling the club with applause and cheers of delight.

After that, everyone returned to their own affairs.

"Why does she have to make such a grand entrance? It's so annoying," a girl dressed in a mini skirt and top remarked.

"You don't need to be jealous. It's been a while since she made that entrance. It's kind of fun, and it encourages our wealthy customers to spend more and buy free drinks for everyone, especially those who've been yearning to catch a glimpse of her," Dimitri explained. He was the club's boss and owner.

The girl let out an exasperated groan, rolling her eyes before turning to face me, taking a sip from her cup. "You know, she's incredibly sexy and beautiful, but I can't quite figure out what makes her so special." She pulled out some cash and handed it to Dimitri. "I'm leaving early tonight, heading into the city. Bye," she declared, picking up her small side bag and departing.

Amidst the dancing and revelry, I leaned in close to Hanifa. "You know, I don't usually hang around in the club area. I've got some business indoors, so just enjoy yourself, okay? And be careful not to get into any trouble," I shouted over the blaring music.

Hanifa seemed to be having a great time. "No, I'll go with you. I can't stay alone," she yelled back.

"Alright, you're coming with me, but you must be quiet. I've got some important matters to attend to. So, stay cautious and don't feel obligated to follow my lead once we're inside. Also, be prepared; you might witness something shocking, and I hope you can handle it," I cautioned her as we made our way, with her following closely behind.

We entered a secret room inside the club; the door was already creaked open, allowing us to discreetly peek inside. There, I spotted the guy Jessica had instructed me to gather information on. I managed to overhear their conversation, but before I could take any action, my attention was diverted as I noticed Hanifa was about to scream in shock over what she saw.