27. Anisa's school dress.

Anisa, dressed for school, hurried downstairs, bidding a quick goodbye to Auntie Nusaiba. Despite her attempt to avoid notice, Auntie Nusaiba caught sight of her.

"Anisa, come back here," Auntie Nusaiba called, rising from the dining table. Anisa, feeling guilty, closed her eyes briefly and turned to face her aunt.

"Where are you headed dressed like that, with your hair falling around your face and neck?" Auntie Nusaiba inquired, arms folded.

"To school," Anisa replied, her voice trembling.

"Alright. No wonder you're in such a rush. Head upstairs, either change the trousers or switch the top for a matching gown."

She wore a top and trousers, adding a kimono that left her body shape exposed, with her long hair cascading over her face and back. Despite wearing a cap, she held the veil in her hands.

"Auntie, can't I dress the way I want?" Anisa questioned.

"Anisa, go upstairs and put on a modest gown that covers your lap and backside," Auntie Nusaiba instructed.

"But I'm wearing a kimono; no one will see my backside," Anisa argued.

"Upstairs now!" Auntie Nusaiba raised her voice.

Anisa lowered her head and silently ascended the stairs. Along the way, she encountered Ashraf descending, who paused and subtly assessed her appearance. She, too, halted and stared back at him.

"Where are you headed, looking so sexy?" Ashraf inquired with a serious expression.

"Why is everyone making a fuss about how I dress? Auntie Nusaiba and I went shopping, she bought me these beautiful clothes, and now I can't wear them out," Anisa retorted.

"Anisa, you didn't even address my question. Have you looked at yourself? Your outfit might be fine, but your figure is fully exposed. Do you realize how sexy you look now? Your silhouette is even more enticing than before. Your current body and your previous one are not the same anymore."

Anisa fell into silence, acknowledging the truth about her changed body. Her backside and breasts were now larger than before, yet she retained a flat tummy. Despite this, she still desired to dress in a revealing manner.

"Go get changed," Ashraf calmly suggested.

Anisa felt a sense of surprise, as Ashraf, unlike before, refrained from arguing and approached the situation with kindness. His unwavering gaze made her uneasy, prompting her to avert her eyes.

He approached her slowly, and whispered, "If you don't want me to kiss your red lips, go get changed, and I'll drop you off at school."

Wide-eyed, Anisa responded hastily, "Uh, I'm going right now," adjusting the handbag on her shoulder as she hurried to her room, avoiding eye contact.

He smiled at her childish antics as she made her way to her room. Waiting downstairs, he heard her footsteps descending, prompting him to leave the house and instruct Auntie Nusaiba to inform Anisa that he was waiting in his car.

Anisa appeared in a gown that reached her knees, with the back gracefully trailing longer than the front, giving it an appealing shape. She retained the black leggings she wore underneath and had neatly tied her long hair into a ponytail, covering it with a veil.

Ashraf admired her outfit but hesitated to ask her to change, feeling a twinge of jealousy at the thought of other guys seeing her. Suppressing his urge, he asked her to wait downstairs by the door outside for a quick photo session, to which she silently complied. He snapped about five pictures of her.