48. The end

They are now back home after their naming ceremony, and news has spread everywhere about the incredible event. Anisa, the fashion model, gave birth to four babies – two boys and two girls. Ashraf initially suggested naming them after their parents, with him naming a boy and a girl and Anisa doing the same. However, Anisa refused, expressing her preference. Consequently, Ashraf changed his mind, and they decided on the names Khairat and Khairiya for the girls, while the boys are named Khalid and Khalifa."

A lot of people attended the celebration, and everyone was happy for them. Anisa cherished her children deeply, realizing she had never anticipated such overwhelming love for them. After putting the babies to sleep, she gazed at them with a smile, and Ashraf entered the room, embracing her from behind. "They look adorable. I like the one with the blue eyes; I hope she has brown hair just like yours," he whispered softly to her.

"Don't wake them up; it took me hours to get them to sleep." One of the babies, the girl, had blue eyes, while the rest had brown eyes. One boy and one girl resembled Ashraf, while the others took after Anisa. Even the one with blue eyes bore a striking resemblance to Anisa.

"The babies were now one year old, and it wasn't easy for Anisa. She had to hire a house helper to assist her. Despite his busy schedule, Ashraf was delighted to spend time playing with the babies. He even carried them on his back occasionally.

When Anisa got tired, he took over, feeding and putting them to sleep. His deep affection for them brought him immense joy, and seeing all four of them together filled his heart with happiness."

She lay on the bed after a stressful day, leaving the babies with Ashraf. Concerned, he asked, "Are you okay? You seem quiet since you came back."

She gazed at him, smiling, overwhelmed with love for Ashraf. "Thank you for taking care of the kids. Honestly, I expected to come back and see them all messy, but they looked so fine and good. I wonder how you do it. I love you so much."

He smiled deeply, finding calmness in staring at her eyes. "I love kids so much; I would do anything for them. I love you, Anisa, and thank you for giving me these beautiful, adorable kids," he expressed, kissing her lips.

Observing his look, she teased, "Ashraf, I'm not ready for another baby," with a chuckle.

He laughed heartily, finding her comment amusing. "Don't worry; these four are enough for us," he said with a wide smile.

They shared a kiss, indulging in a romantic moment, enjoying each other's company until they had their intimate time together.

☼☼☼

The beautiful babies can now walk, and they are incredibly adorable. Ashraf took all of them to Umrah, and afterward, they went to Dubai for some fun. Anisa considers herself lucky to have Ashraf as her husband, appreciating how he takes care of the kids.

She's genuinely grateful that they got married without them knowing, and it was truly worth it. Upon returning to the country, they occasionally visited Williwobrook. Anisa has a fondness for that little town as it's where her parents were born.

For some, it's hard to believe that Anisa, the former gossip girl and Ashraf's F girl, is now a mother. She has learned to use more stable language, perhaps understanding why Auntie Nusaiba doesn't appreciate it when she uses certain words."

The twins, Salma and Salamatu, enjoy visiting to play with the kids and also lend a helping hand at times.

"I'm so lucky to have you, Anisa. I will forever love you so much, even after our lives. And I'll keep taking care of our kids because I know you won't care for them as much as I will," he chuckled, and she joined in because he was right.

Sometimes, Anisa wonders how Ashraf takes care of them so perfectly. However, when it comes to her, she might even cry, especially with Khairiya, the one with blue eyes, being the most stubborn among them. Anisa wished she was not such a stubborn girl. "If not for Khairiya making me cry all the time," she chuckled."

"In your next life, please don't be stubborn, so you won't give birth to stubborn kids," he chuckled silently.

"I'm still glad she first called me 'mama,' while the rest's first words were 'dada,'" she rolled her eyes.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her close. "I'm the one who takes care of them the most, so they have to call me 'daddy' first," he kissed her before she could say a word.

Aware of his intentions, she broke the kiss. "I'm really not ready for another baby right now," she said.

"Come on, I really miss it," he insisted, but she quickly pulled away, starting to run. He followed her around the room as they laughed and played, up and down.

She had learned a lot in her past life and now wants to encourage others not to engage in what is prohibited.

She was fortunate to have friends who loved her deeply, and it was amusing how she randomly met Hanifa, lost her, and then unexpectedly met her again. She considered herself lucky. People come into your life for a reason, and she believed Hanifa entered her life to teach her a lesson, from which she learned. She was also fortunate to have Musbahu and Khadija. She expressed gratitude to Musbahu for all his help, and now, Musbahu has secured a stable, well-paying job. Everything seemed to be going well for all of them.

The end.

Written by Firdausi Musa

Much love.
Alhamdililah. All thanks and praise to Allah who gave me the strength to start and finish this book, Alhamdulilah.

I want to thank all my beloved readers who kept following this book till the end.
And also I want to thank those for commenting and voting for me I really appreciate and it means a lot to me.

I hope you all enjoy the book and I hope it was satisfying to you all. Note that I am not good at writing but I know I tried a lot. Thank u so much.

My next book will be coming up soon and I am sure you guys are going to love it a lot. I will put the first chapter soon I hope you enjoy reading it. Thank u❤️

You can send me a review on my Instagram: Nadee_8945

New book title: The Adventure in Katsina.