47.

She didn't realize how much she loved him until today; tears streamed down her face as she gazed into his eyes. He had never witnessed her cry so intensely before. His heart raced. "You just said you love," it was unbelievable, but the sincerity in her eyes revealed the depth of her feelings. Anisa was adept at concealing emotions, but today there was no pretense.

He hugged her tightly, closing his eyes as tears traced his cheeks. "You have no idea how long I've yearned to hear you say this. I love you too, Anisa, so much that I can't imagine being without you."

She embraced him tightly as if fearing he might be taken away from her. They held each other for a prolonged moment, the tears having ceased. Breaking the hug satisfied, they looked into each other's eyes, wiping away lingering tears.

"Your face looks so messy," he smiled, and she laughed.

"Until today, I've never seen you cry. I love you so much, Adam Ashraf Sanusi."

Surprised, he stared at her; it was the first time she had called him by his full name, and he relished the way she pronounced it. "Can you say it again?"

She sniffed and smiled, feeling too shy to express it in words. He gently placed his palm on her cheek, pulling her closer, locking eyes before pressing his lips to hers. The kiss deepened quickly, with her reciprocating passionately. Breaking the kiss, he whispered in her ear, "You're a fantastic kisser, even better than me."

She chuckled, and they continued to share kisses, savoring the night filled with love and affection.

☼☼☼
It had been four years, and things had been good between them. Anisa had matured, yet she retained her playful nature. Despite their prayers for a child, there was still no sign. When Anisa's tests came back negative, she would cry. What she appreciated about him was that he never discussed the idea of having a second wife. Although Anisa considered the idea, she she wanted him to have a second wife but she was afraid of girls nowadays so she kept quiet.

Hanifa now had two beautiful boys, and guys didn't tell you Mus'ab married Khadija last year; they are expecting a baby.

Anisa felt left out, but her friends comforted and encouraged her to have tawwakul; it wasn't easy. As for Khamila, no one knew where she was, and Anisa was last told she went to Gombe, with her phone unreachable.

Despite the challenges, Anisa viewed it as a test, maintaining faith until she passed. The lesson: when Allah prohibits something, avoid it. Learning from past mistakes, she now managed a successful modeling business, and Ashraf had opened a shop for her selling various lipsticks, humorously named "Gossip Girl Lipstick," as suggested by him. Anisa had also graduated.

They had considered adopting a baby, and everyone agreed. They went to a funfair with the Twins and Haidar. On the way back, Haidar sat in the front passenger seat, while the Twins and Anisa were in the back seat. A song played in the car, and Anisa and the Twins started singing it loudly, enjoying the moment.

🎵"Come on come on, turn the radio on it's Friday night, and it won't be long gotta do my hair, put my makeup on it's Friday night and it won't take long.
Till I hit the dance floor
Hit the dance floor
I got what I need, no I ain't got cash, I ain't got cash, but I got you baby. Baby, I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight." 🎵

"You guys are gonna break my ear drum," Ashraf shouted and that didn't make them stop instead they laughed.

"🎵I don't need any money As long as I can feel the beat."🎵  they kept singing until they arrived home.

She stood on the balcony in a bum short and a small top resembling a sweater, sipping tea from her cup.

"You look adorable in that, like a cute little baby. I've never seen you in this before; I love it," he kissed her cheeks, and she smiled.