35. mujaheed guy

"I can't believe you didn't sleep with her," Hafsat said angrily.

"It's not my fault she was on her period. Despite that, I was going to have sex with her because it seemed like it was her last day of period, and the pad was not stained," Anas explained.

"Then what made you not do it?" Hafsat asked annoyingly.

"Because her little friend found her. I heard her calling her name, so I had to hide in the wardrobe. And her brother came and took her," Anas said, prompting a glare from Hafsat. "What? What did you expect me to do, stay there and get caught?"

"Hmm, I spent a lot of money on this party just so this could be done," Hafsat said. After a brief silence, Anas spoke. "There is a video; I put a camera in the room. So whatever happened was recorded. I can get someone to edit the video and make it look like we had sex with her agreeing to it."

"Now you're talking. We'll get it done soon; I can't wait for the video to go viral," Hafsat said, then she picked up the glass of wine and took a sip.

"I already asked Dad for our vacation. You should choose the country we'll be going to," Hafsat said, still not smiling or laughing.

"Really? Are you serious?" Anas asked, surprised. "Yes," she answered.

"Okay. How about we go to the Maldives Islands?" Anas suggested, smiling at his sister.

"That's a great place for a vacation," Hafsat said. "Make sure you get that video done before the vacation," she added.

❀❀❀❀

She had just finished her lectures, and Hafsat had been giving her different kinds of glares, but she didn't care. Anisa went out and sat on a bench waiting for Jiddah. "Hmm, I heard you had a lot of fun at the party. Too bad I wasn't there," Anas's voice reached Anisa's ears.

"Oh really, no wonder the party was peaceful. What a waste of money your sister did," Anisa said closing the book she was looking at without a smile, acting as if she couldn't remember what he did to her.

He was convinced that she couldn't recall anything. He sat close to her, and she felt uncomfortable with him being so near, so she shifted a little, creating some space between them.

"You tend to be a lucky girl, Anisa, a very lucky girl," Anas said to her.

She turned her gaze to him and acted bravely, as if she was neither irritated nor uncomfortable. "And you are so unlucky, very unlucky, especially when it comes to me," she said, eyeing him and stood up, leaving him sitting there with a surprised expression on his face. He had no idea why he was surprised by her words, but they made him a little scared, causing his heartbeat to quicken.

She stood by the shade with Jiddah and thanked her for calling Ashraf the other night. Jiddah replied, "It's nothing; we are now friends, right?"

"Yeah, I believe we meet people for a reason. Let's see what's next," Anisa said, smiling at Jiddah.

"Why did you say that?" Jiddah asked. Anisa chuckled and said, "Being the gossip girl, I have come across a lot of people. You can't even imagine. I'm a little celebrity of myself."

They exchanged a high-five, and Anisa noticed someone approaching them. "What the fuck is he doing here?" Anisa said.

"Seems like you and your brother don't get along," Jiddah remarked as she also looked at him. "Though he is handsome, can you give him to me?" Jiddah added.

"Too late," Anisa said, giving Jiddah a brief look.

"Ok then," Jiddah said.

"What are you doing here?" Anisa asked. Ashraf smiled a bit before replying, "I came to pick you up so you don't get into trouble." She remained silent, not uttering a word. "Let's go," Ashraf added.