3.

"What a sparkling blue eyes you have. they look so beautiful making me even more horny."

I sniffed hard I was fuming I felt like slapping him but it felt as if something was stopping me from doing that. "While get yourself a horny lady that will satisfy your horniness. Asshole." I said to him and I stood up and left the place quickly.

I went back home and immediately I went into my room I slammed the door so hard that it woke Hanifa up from sleep. "What was that for? Have you gone Nut?" she said as she sat upright with her sleepy face.

"I am so so so so fuming right now. The slamming of the door was for the guy at the club who wanted to get between my legs." I said.

Hanifa sighed and rolled her eyes as she sat well bringing her brought-up neels to her chest. "So you are trying to tell me that a guy at the club wanted to have sex with you?"

"Exactly, what did he think of me? He thinks just because I go to a club that means I am a prostitute, what the hell." I said still fuming and unable to even sit down.

Hanifa rolled her eyes again clenched her chest and sighed. "Hmm, what do you expect Anisa, you are in a nightclub, nightclubs are mostly meant for bad people, people think anyone who goes there is a prostitute. And who do you think can resist a sexy lady like you in a nightclub?" Hanifa said with a sleepy voice.

I gave her a very serious stare and she returned the stare as well her face looking serious too. I sat down a few inches away from her and said, "OK I agree I am sexy and I know that, but when a woman says no it means no, right?" Hanifa nodded her head meaning yes. I continued "But he acted like he owns my pussy. like whether I like it or not he is going to get between my legs."

Hanifa blinked her eyes as she yums for the second time her face looking so exhausted and sleepy.
"For goodness sack Anisa I am trying to sleep here, I am so exhausted and I have an early morning class tomorrow," she said without even looking at me.

I post and stare at her my face not looking happy. "Seriously?" I asked.

"Yeah sure, seriously. I think you should be grateful that he did not forcefully get in between your legs, if you just keep talking about him I will just start thinking you like him. Good night." she said as she was lying down and covering herself with a blanket.

I was silent and I started thinking did I like him? I groan loudly and lay down one the mat I was sitting on. "Kept it down," Hanifa said without even looking at me. That is how I went into slumber.

My alarm jolted me awake, and the melodic call to prayer resonated from the nearby mosques, filling the morning air. Though I still felt drowsy, the urgency of my religious duties compelled me to rise promptly; missing my prayers was not an option.

It took numerous attempts to rouse Hanifa from her slumber, but eventually, she stirred. Following her prayers, Mama kindly brought a basin of hot water for Hanifa to prepare for her day. I couldn't help but raise an eyebrow in surprise and commented, "You're fetching her hot water now? She can manage on her own. You've never done that for me."

Mama responded with a touch of sternness, "Perhaps when you start taking more responsibility, I'll consider it."

I questioned, feeling a bit defensive, "So, you're saying I'm irresponsible?"

Mama simply shrugged and departed, leaving the bucket of hot water behind.

Turning to Hanifa, I asked incredulously, "Is she serious?"

With a teasing grin, Hanifa retorted, "Well, you're whatever you call it."
I sighed heavily.

Later that evening, as Hanifa returned, we decided to go for a leisurely stroll. The town bustled with people, creating a lively atmosphere.