Chapter 621-625

Monica bit her lips; she was nervous.

She decided to go ahead as planned to leave Elysian Island even if Darryl did not show up.

The night was the best time to leave the island; she would not get another chance if she were to miss that.

...

It was eight o'clock at night.

Everyone enjoyed their time at the dinner reception in the main hall.

Monica drank some alcohol and then bid farewell to the Grand Master of heaven; she said she was not well. Then she returned to her room.

Grand Master of heaven did not notice anything unusual as Monica had never been able to hold her liquor.

Once she was back at her room, Monica changed to an ordinary dress. She put on very simple makeup to avoid unnecessary attention. Once everything was set, she took a torch, lit it and threw it onto her bed.

Soon, a massive fire broke out, and the fire had spread to a few houses nearby.

Monica bit her lips and ran toward the alley without another look back.

She jumped into one of the fishing boats and started the engine. As the boat moved, the Cult Mistress turned and looked at the fire at Elysian Island. She smiled.

Finally, she left.

At the same time, Darryl's image appeared in her mind.

'Darryl, where are you, why didn't you come for me? I shall go to Donghai City to look for you.' Monica thought.

Monica bit her lips until it bled.

The fishing boat moved very slowly. After a night on the boat, Monica finally arrived at Donghai City.

Monica was so excited when she left Elysian Island. Once she was ashore, she realized that she was in trouble,

She only knew that Darryl was in Donghai City. She did not ask about where he lived. Most importantly, Monica had not used a cell phone for the years she was on the island.

She had a big problem. How could she find Darryl in such a vast city like Donghai City?

What should she do?

She stood by the shore; she looked beautiful but worried.

"My beautiful lady, do you need any help?" A suspicious man approached her with a smile.

That was Jay Nedley. He was a jobless petty thief; he stole what he could for a living.

Jay had noticed Monica when she came ashore.

He had many years of experience as a thief; he knew that the clutch in Monica's hand was a valuable item. There must be in the clutch too.

He was right. Monica's clutch was a custom-made one, and it was made from gold fabric. The material was an extremely rare one. Even though it was gold, it was as soft as a fabric.

Monica had brought all her jewelry with her when she left Elysian Island. She knew that she could trade them for money.

As she had left in a hurry, an agate bracelet hung out of her clutch.

Jay was excited. It was his chance to get rich!

Jay looked away from the clutch to look at Monica.

What a beauty!

She looked as elegant as a goddess.

Jay gulped. "My beautiful lady, do you need any help?"

"No, thank you." Monica replied without any hesitation.