CHAPTERS 906-910

CHAPTER 906

"F*ck it!" Dax did not care about that. He laughed coldly and said "Once we reach the Incandescent Sect, we'll just kill on sight!"

Chester shook his head and frowned. "We can't act so recklessly. We should try to understand the situation first."

Then, Chester gave his order to the disciple next to him. "Go, find out what on earth is happening. Why is everyone from the New World's martial arts community going to the Incandescent Sect?"

"Yes!"

Then, the disciple quickly left.

Not long after that, he came back and reported respectfully. "Master, I've asked around. The Incandescent Sect's sect master, Laura Hanson, and her deputy, Matteo Hanson, are siblings. Tomorrow is their birthday, and the people are heading there for a celebration."

The Incandescent Sect's sect master, Laura, was only a few hours older than Matteo. So, both of them had the same birthday.

The Incandescent Sect was the oldest sect in the New World; they were a force of nature.

When the Hanson siblings took over the Incandescent Sect, people from other sects would personally offer their wishes on their birthday. It was a day of celebration in the martial arts world.

Birthday?

Darryl, Dax, and Chester looked at each other when they heard the report.

Slam!

Dax slammed his hand on the table. He could not suppress his anger. "Bloody f*ck! How dare he organize a birthday celebration!"

Chester sneered "Since it's a birthday celebration, Matteo must be at the altar. It would be an easy catch for us!"

Chester was very excited!

He had heard that Matteo liked to roam around, and his whereabouts would always change too.

He was worried that they would not be able to find him at the Incandescent Sect.

Darryl groaned as he clenched his fist tightly. Then, he smiled mischievously. "Since it's a birthday celebration, how can we go there empty-handed?"

He could barely suppress the anger in him; Lily had been in his thoughts all the time.

"Lily died in your hands. How dare you still celebrate your birthday?!" Darryl gritted his teeth. He ordered his disciples "Go and find me the town's skilled craftsmen. Since tomorrow is Matteo Hanson's birthday, I want to prepare a huge gift for the Incandescent Sect."

At the inn next to Darryl's, Lanvin sat on a chair in her room. She massaged her sore legs as she rested.

Lily stood by the window as she looked out in a daze.

Lily and Lanvin had stalked Darryl the entire journey.

They had started from the Carter Mansion, and then they had followed him to the Fuyao Palace. Then, it was back to the New World.

When Leroy Henderson set fire to the Fuyao Palace, Lily watched the scene unfold from a hidden corner.

She had been extremely anxious for Darryl then; she was afraid of the bad things that might happen to him. She almost rushed into the fire to save him.

When she saw that Darryl was alive and well, she inexplicably elated.

Throughout the entire journey, Lily's mood was heavily affected by Darryl's safety.