CHAPTERS 736-740

CHAPTER 736

She knew a lot about the Great East Continent, but she did not know that there were other continents in the world.

Jewel still struggled with what happened earlier, and she said gloomy "I feel so bad, Mister. I have stolen two steamed buns, and because of that, you gave your ring to the restaurant owner. That ring looked expensive, and it must be worth a lot of buns, but you used it to pay for only two buns..."

Jewel pouted as she talked; she also looked dejected.

Darryl was amused by her persistence and said "The ring is still here with me. I haven't given it to him at all."

Darryl stretched his hand out and flipped it around to show her the ring that was still in his hand.

Darryl had noticed that the restaurant owner looked aggressive and menacing, so he had used the Shadow Skill to steal the ring back. That was not all; he also took the restaurant owner's money.

When she saw the ring in Darryl's hand, Jewel gawked. She stared at Darryl blankly; she was unable to speak.

What had happened?

She saw Darryl give the ring to the restaurant owner.

'Why is the ring back in his hand now?'

Jewel covered her mouth and asked "How did you do that?"

Darryl smiled and said casually "It's just a little trick."

The Cult Mistress had given him the Shadow Skill's secret manual. When he first learned the Shadow Skill, he had tried to steal Graham Potter's scripture; he never had another chance to use it.

He had only used the Shadow Skill once, and that was to steal Circe's cell phone. Darryl laughed when he remembered that. He had stolen Circe's cell phone and answered Evelyn's video call.

The images of Evelyn's figure were still vivid in his mind.

"You are so amazing, Mister..." Jewel blushed as she looked at Darryl admiringly.

Darryl smiled and patted her head again. "It's okay, Jewel. I should go now; perhaps we'll meet again. Thank you for telling me so much."

Darryl waved goodbye to Jewel, turned around and walked away.

The most important thing for him to do was find a way to go back to the World Universe Continent or the New World Continent. He wondered about Yvonne and Monica's condition. He had no time to waste; he must set off to find the two ladies.

He had not walked far when he heard footsteps behind him. He turned around and noticed that Jewel had followed him.

Darryl stopped and said helplessly "Why are you following me?"

"Mister, can you take me with you?" Jewel rubbed her hands and lowered her head nervously. Her face flushed a deep red. "I want to go with you..."

She was a helpless wanderer; everyone bullied her wherever she went, and no one had ever offered her help.

Darryl was the first person to help her, so she had decided to be his follower.

'What? Did she ask me to take her? But I don't even know where to go.'

Darryl was a little lost, but he could not refuse after he saw Jewel's pitiful face. So, he nodded. "Okay, but if you want to come with me, you will have to listen to me."