CHAPTERS 836-840

CHAPTER 836

"Darryl! Jewel!" Debra called softly; her expression changed.

She never thought that Darryl and Jewel would have fallen into the volcano crater in just a short moment.

Bang!

Debra's anger burned; she raised her fist and punched Aurora's shoulder.

The punch that made Aurora step dozens of steps backward! Then, without any hesitation, she jumped intot he volcano crater as well!

"Jewel!" Debra called out the moment she jumped into the crater. Her body fell at high speed, but she managed to grab onto Jewel. She immediately transferred her internal energy to Jewel.

Jewel was not a cultivator, and the temperature in the volcano was extremely high. If Debra did not transfer her internal energy to her, she would definitely die.

Debra had given up; she held onto Jewel's hands as they continued to fall into the crater. Even though Debra was a Martial Emperor, she would not last if she fell into the lava.

The lava's temperature was over a few thousand degree Celsius!

"Sister Debra! Why are you so silly? Why did you jump?" Jewel's eyes were red as she asked that question. They continued to fall.

"The three of us shall live and die together." Debra clenched her teeth.

She decided to be with Darryl. If he were to die from the fall, then she would not want to live alone either!

...

Meanwhile, Aurora walked toward the volcano crater's edge and looked down into it.

She realized that the volcano crater was more than a hundred thousand meters deep, and it was full of lava. Darryl and the two women would not have survived the fall. Aurora sighed and thought 'I have avenged you, Sister Abbess Mother Serendipity.'

Aurora's body trembled, and her face paled. Then, she vomited a mouthful of blood.

It was obvious; she suffered internal injuries!

Debra's punch might have looked quite normal, but it was quite powerful!

"Master!"

"Sect Master!"

Jean and the others quickly gathered around her; they looked apprehensive.

Sigh.

Aurora sighed softly as she waved her hand and said "I am fine. Darryl and the two women would have died from that fall. I have avenged Sister Abbess Mother Serendipity; my injuries do not matter."

As she spoke, the Emei Sect disciples nodded their heads unanimously.

Jean looked at the volcano crater again; she was so delighted. "Sect Master, I guess the three of them have already burned into ashes."

"He deseved to die." Aurora said coldly. Then she waved her hands. "Let's go."

The Emei Sect disciples trailed behind her as they left the Incredible Sky Mountain.

Rachel and Ewan were ecstatic. Their faces were filled with excitement!

"Ewan!" Rachel called excitedly, as she fell into Ewan's arms.

Darryl was finally dead!

She and Ewan could finally forget all about their worries; they can finally be together!