CHAPTERS 921-925

CHAPTER 921

Yvette was worried when she heard that Sloan wanted to enter the secret tunnel. "Sister Sloan, there is a fierce beast in there; you must be careful."

Sloan nodded silently. In a flash of light, she flew toward the secret tunnel entrance.

"What? You—"

"Stop!"

The disciples at the entrance could not react in time. Sloan lifted her hand, and they bounced back before they landed on the ground!

When the disciples managed to get back on their feet, Sloan had already entered the secret tunnel!

Meanwhile, Darryl—who had gone into the secret tunnel earlier—saw a long passageway in front of him. The tunnel was about a few hundred feet long; long lights hung on both sides of the rocky wall.

Darryl felt as if he was back in the volcano.

Bang!

He felt a vibration of aura behind him.

An attractive and alluring figure approached him speedily.

It was Sloan!

Darryl frowned when he saw her. "Why are you here?"

'Didn't I tell them not to let anyone in? Why did they let her in?'

Sloan looked at Darryl and said arrogantly "Do you think your disciples can stop me if I wanted to come in?"

"You—" Darryl sighed; he was worried. 'Sloan had broken into the tunnel?'

Roar!

Suddenly, a terrifying roar echoed from deep in the tunnel!

The area around them got significantly hotter.

The roar.

The trapped beast must be extraordinarily wild and fierce!

Darryl felt his heart racing, and the blood in his entire body boiled.

'That roar is so intense; it is definitely not a normal wild animal, like a tiger or a leopard.'

As he thought about that, Darryl picked up his pace.

He was no longer interested in nonsense conversation with Sloan. He only wanted to take a look at the mythical enchanted beast.

Sloan's face darkened, but she followed behind him.

The two of them soon arrived at the end of the secret tunnel. They were in complete shock; their bodies stood frozen in surprise.

Wow!

Darryl gasped!

He saw four gigantic metal chains on the side of the wall in front of him. Those chains were shiny black!

Darryl immediately realized that the chains were made from hundred-thousand-year-old metal.

The gigantic metal chains held a giant beast that looked like a tiger in captivity. It had a pure black body and a pair of wings that were as white as snow. Its entire body was surrounded by blood-red flame.

That intimidating roar had come from the giant beast.

It was over ten feet wide and three to four feet tall. There was also a unique mark on its forehead. It had bright, shiny eyes—strong and intimidating—it looked so grand and powerful.