CHAPTERS 816-820

CHAPTERS 816

Andy stood up and said politely "Welcome, Sect Master Gable. Please accept our apologies if we are not courteous enough. Please, take a seat."

There was no emotion on Debra's face. She was quiet when she said to Andy "Not a problem, Sect Master Curtis. I am here to clarify a matter."

Debra had glanced around the room briefly, but she did not see Elder Jupiter there. He was the one who delivered the elixir to her.

Andy smiled and asked "What is the matter? Please speak freely, Sect Master Gable."

Debra furrowed her brows as he looked around the hall. "May I know where Elder Jupiter is?"

Immediately after that, an old man with white hair and a white beard walked forward.

Once he was in front of her, the older man bowed politely and said "I am Elder Jupiter. What seems to be the matter, please, Sect Master Gable?"

'He is Elder Jupiter?'

Debra and Darryl looked at each other. That person was not the same man who had delivered the elixir to her.

Debra was a smart woman; she immediately knew tha the 'Elder Jupiter' she knew was an imposter.

"What is wrong, Sect Master Gable?" Andy asked; his face was full of curiosity.

Debra laughed coldly and said "Yesterday, someone had impersonated Elder Jupiter and presented me with a Three Poisons Pill for my birthday. The person claimed that he was Elder Jupiter, and he left a jade pendant behind."

Debra stretched out her hand and showed them the jade pendant.

What?

Someone had impersonated Elder Jupiter to harm Sect Master Gable with a Three Poisons Pill?

How dare he do that!

Everyone in the Elixir Sect was furious when they heard that!

Andy was shocked; he took the jade and stared at it for a long time before he said "This jade looks like it is from the Sword Sect. That person could have come from there."

Andy turned his wrist and delivered some internal energy into the jade pendant. It lit up immediately and showed the word 'Sword', in red.

Slam!

One of the Elixir Sect elders hit the table furiously and scolded "Sh*t! Those Sword Sect bastards! They wanted to push the blame on us! How despicable!"

"Sect Master, we must seek revenge from them!"

Andy nodded in agreement. Then he looked at Debra curiously "If you have taken the Three Poisons Pill, Sect Master Gable, who cured you then?"

The Elixir Sect elders looked at Debra!

There was no easy cure for the Three Poisons Pill. Even though Andy was the Elixir Sect's Sect Master, even he did not know the cure for it!

At the mention of a cure, Debra's face softened. "Darryl made the cure for me."

She looked at Darryl with a delicate look.

Everyone's attention immediately shifted toward Darryl; they looked perplexed.

How could he know how to make the cure for the Three Poisons Pill?

How could that be possible?

Debra was delighted when she noticed the surprise on their faces; she felt touched.