CHAPTERS 696-700

CHAPTER 696

Who would have thought that those poisonous spiders would be harmless to Darryl! No matter how many times they bit him, Darryl was not poisoned.

Not long ago, in Zhao Yun's ancient tomb, Darryl had killed the Red Eye King Scorpion and drank its spirit, he became invincible!

Therefore, even though the poisonous spiders bit him, all he felt was the pain. Its poison did not even bother him!

Since the establishment of the Archeron Tower, many elites had been trapped in it. After the spiders bit them, they wre paralyzed by the poison. Then, a few hundred spiders would pounce on them and bit them to death. Within two to three days, those spiders would consume their whole body.

That explained why every time someone was pushed into the Acheron Tower, their screams would be heard from the outside, and it would last for about two to three days.

However, Darryl was invincible! The rope on his body was bitten off, so he immediately summoned the Blood Drinking Sword to slash the spiders.

Flop! Flop!

He waved the Blood Drinking Sword around, and a few more spiders were stabbed to death!

Darryl was shocked to see green bead every time he killed a spider.

The bead had a faint trace of light.

Darryl was extremely excited to see the beads!

Internal Alchemy Elixir?

Those spiders had Internal Alchemy Elixirs in their bodies?

The Infinite Elixir Manual recorded that some insects and beasts that had lived for thousands of years would have absorbed heaven and earth's spiritual energy to form the Internal Alchemy Elixir in their body.

The Internal Alchemy Elixir contained the spiritual energy of heaven an earth! After those spiders died, the Internal Alchemy Elixir fell from their body.

The Internal Alchemy Elixir was very precious! Darryl did not overthink it; he picked up a green bead and stuffed it intoi his mouth.

The Internal Alchemy Elixir melted in his mouth, and within just a short time, Darryl felt his internal strength improved a little!

Darryl was delighted. He felt as if his body was full of strength, and he felt energized. He helf the Blood Drinking Sword in his hand as he desperately slashed those spiders!

Patter! Patter!

Every time a spider was killed, an Internal Alchemy Elixir fell off their body.

Darryl took all of the elixirs. Every time he killed a spider, he immediately picked up the Internal Alchemy Elixir and popped it into his mouth.

If there were a second person in the tower, they would definitely be shocked.

When other people had been thrown into the Acheron Tower, they died miserably. On the contrary, Darryl enjoyed killing spree.

Half an hour had passed.

Then, another hour went by.

After some time, Darryl had killed all the spiders on the first level; he had eaten thousands of Internal Alchemy Elixirs!

Those Internal Alchemy Elixirs contained heaven and earth's spiritual energy. Darryl had a vague feeling that he was about to break through—he would rise to Level Five Martial Marquis soon!