CHAPTERS 1046-1050

Madelyn was the general manager, but that was the first time she requested to shake the dice for a guest.

Young Master Xyon was so lucky.

"It was an honor to get your help, Sister Madelyn. I am delighted." Kai said with a smile. Then, he handed the dice to her. He was delighted because he thought that Madelyn did that as a favor to him.

Madelyn smiled as she raised her snow-white arms and shook the dice. Then she smiled beautifully. "Who's betting on big, and who's betting on small?"

Kai shouted, "Big!"

As he said that, Darryl's eyes were locked onto Madelyn's hands.

"Great. Let's open it."

Madelyn smiled and showed them the dice.

The moment she lifted her hands, Darryl could see a six on one of the dice and his heart sunk!

'Sh*t, it's big, I am going to lose!'

The next moment, Darryl was stunned.

Right at that moment, Madelyn flipped her hands gently. Her movement was so fast that no one around could notice it, but Darryl did see it!

When Madelyn retreated her hands, the three dice showed one, two and three dots, respectively. The total was a small value!

"Young Master Xyon!"

Madelyn smiled briefly at Kai before she said, "Young Master Xyon, you've lost."

Sh*t!

Kai's face was red; he did not see Madelyn's action. At that moment, he stared intensely at the three dice, and he was not happy!

"Sh*t!" Sudddenly, Kai stood up. He pushed his cousin sister toward Darryl and looked at him fiercely. "Young man, you are lucky—she is yours. I shall remember you."

Then, Kai ordered his followerds, "Let's go."

After he spoke, Kai turned and walked away angrily.

His cousin sister Layla stood in front of Darryl. She was in panic, and she did not know what to do.

Darryl ignored her, but he looked at Madelyn curiously with amazement on his face.

'Why did Madelyn help me?'

"You are a great bodyguard! Not only did you win back all my money, you even won a beautiful lady." Tiffany looked at Darryl; it seemed like there was a smile on her face.

Darryl scratched his head and looked stupidly at her. "Second Young Miss, I have only been lucky."

"Elderst Young Miss Box, Second Young Miss Box." At that moment, Madelyn walked toward the Box sisters and smiled at Tiffany. "May I speak to your bodyguard, privately, please?"

'This woman must have an ulterior motive for helping me.'

Darryl smiled discreetly.

Tiffany nodded casually. "Of course, you may, but please don't delay too much of our time. I am tired; my sister and I should head home soon."

Tiffany looked at Darryl. She had not wanted a bodyguard, but she did not expect his performance at the gambling table. That bodyguard might even be a lucky charm—he had been very fortunate so far.

Madelyn smiled and invited Darryl to the side.

"May I know your name, Mister?" Madelyn asked with a smile as soon as they reached a corner.

"My name is Darryl."

As he spoke, Darryl looked at Madelyn's body; he was discreetly amazed by her.

'This lady is so alluring.'