CHAPTERS 841-845

CHAPTER 841

Yvonne shook her head; her face was full of bitterness. "I am always with the princess, but there hasn't been any news about Darryl."

Yvonne sighed.

When the New World attacked Donghai City, Darryl had led the Elysium to defend the city. He also managed to defeat the New World's army. Since their defeat, everyone in the New World knew Darryl's name.

Since Yvonne was Darryl's woman, she was trapped with the princess; she could never leave!

"I am not sure if we can meet him again in this life." Monica looked disappointed, and she could not stop her tears.

"My dear, I am back!"

Suddenly, they heard a peal of loud laughter. Lord Kenny walked into the mansion face with a smile, and he had a bottle of wine in his hand.

Lord Kenny was stunned when she saw Yvonne. 'Isn't she the other woman that Florian had offered to the emperor? Why is she here?'

As he mumbled in his heart, Lord Kenny laughed loudly, and said to Monica "My dear, let me tell you the greatest news in the world! I have news about Darryl!"

"Really?!"

When they heard that, Monica and Yvonne got so emotional. They looked at Lord Kenny and asked "Where is he?"

Lord Kenny sighed as he looked at Monica and said "My dear, you have to prepare yourself; it is not good news."

Lord Kenny paused before he said slowly "I just received news that the Emei Sect attacked Darryl. He fell into the volcano crater, and his body had vanished..."

Even though Lord Kenny appeared to be calm, he was quite excited!

He held back his laughter, but it was the most fantastic news in the world!

'Since Darryl is dead, Monica's hope will completely vanish. She will have to stay here and be loyal to me!"

However, both Yvonne and Monica trembled when they heard those words. It was as if they were struck by lightning.

"What did you say? Can you say that again?" Monica's eyes were red; she tried to control her emotions.

Lord Kenny sighed and said "My dear, you need to accept the reality. Darryl is dead; it is true. Many people witnessed that at that time. Everyone in the Royal City is talking about this now..."

Suddenly, Monica stumbled; she almost fainted, but her tears continued to fall!

"My dear!" Lord Kenny immediately rushed toward Monica and grabbed her waist. "My dear, he is dead and can never come back again. Please don't be too sad. Don't worry; I will take care of you forever."

Monica did not say a word as she stared into the distance. Her heart ached beyond description.

'Darryl, do you know that you are the only man for me? I am willing to forgo everything in this world for you. I am willing to torch the Elysian Island to leave the Grandmaster Heaven Cult, but why can't we be together?'

'No!'

Yvonne, who was beside her, cried; her heart had torn into pieces!

Images from the past emerged in Yvonne's mind as if it was a movie!

Yvonne loved the Worship of Crystal, and Darryl had spent 10 million bucks to buy her at Roger's Auction.

Darryl had been seriously injured at the Lion Slaughtering Conference; Yvonne had agreed to marry Jeremy to save him.