CHATPERS 1056-1060

Darryl was in a bad mood because of the Dragon Essence. He was even more furious when Fred stepped on his chair.

On the other hand, Bobby had started to cry. His voice trembled as he said, "Brother Fred, I had to do something urgent yesterday... Sorry, I will help you with the homework today..."

Bobby was afraid of bullies at school, so he dared not resist.

The other students around them looked indifferent; Bobby was bullied every day, and they were used to it.

The students in the class anticipated what would happen next. Some girls even took out their cellphones to take pictures.

"F*ck you!" Fred cursed. "You think that is a good excuse? I didn't hand in my homework today and was told off by Miss Renee in the morning. F*ck you. I can't let this go so easily. Get down on all four and go around the classroom like a dog. I might let you off if I'm satisfied."

What?

Bobby felt bitter, but he pleaded, "Brother Fred... let's not do this..."

"Do you have a death wish?" Fred kicked Bobby. "How dare you bargain with me?"

Then, Fred raised his hand to slap Bobby's head.

Bobby quickly shrank back and covered his head with his hands.

Slap!

Fred's slap did not manage to hit Bobby's head. Instead, a hand gripped his arm back firmly.

It was Darryl!

"Take your foot off and clean my chair." Darryl said coldly in an unwavering tone.

'What?'

Fred was stunned as he stared at Darryl closely. He was furious; he stretched out his finger and pointed at Darryl's face. "F*ck you! What did you say?'

Wow!

The entire classroom was in an uproar. All eyes were on Darryl; they were surprised!

'Is this kid crazy? He is fighting against Fred on his first day? Fred's family is quite well off and influential in Wanhai City. He is also quite good with all the gangsters in school; they worship him as their ring leader.'

Darryl was only a transfer student; he should not have done that.

"Watch your words. Besides, take your paws off me." Darryl said coldly. He hated it when others pointed their fingers at him!

Fred's finger almost poked Darryl's face.

"F*ck you! You deserve a beating!" Fred roared; he was about to punch Darryl!

However, Darryl slowly stretched out his hand and clasped Fred's wrist.

Fred shouted angrily as he tried to break free from Darryl's grip, but he was shocked when he realized that something had clasped his hand in an iron grip. He could not break free.

'This kid doesn't look that powerful, but why is he so strong?'

Suddenly, one of Fred's followers pointed at Darryl and shouted, "Boy, do you know who is in front of you? That's Fred—Young Master Fred. He is also our class' leader. How dare you challenge him?'

The said follower looked at Darryl contemptuously. "Since you are new, we'll let you go if you apologize sincerely. Brother Fred would not mind too, understand?"

However, Darryl did not even look at him. He turned to Fred again and said coldly, "I'll say it one last time, take your foot away and then wipe the chair for me."

Since Darryl would not budge, Fred was angry. How could he clean the chair for a newcomer with so many of their classmates around them?

Fred blushed as he cursed, "Boy, you're a hard head, aren't you? Okay!" He clenched his other first and slammed it onto Darryl's face fiercely.