CHAPTERS 676-680

CHAPTER 676

Pfft...

Darryl was scolded so badly, his fists clenched tightly to keep his cool.

The Beggars Sect Leader lunged forward and pointed at Darryl's nose, he roared "Darryl, as a member of the World Universe, you have joined the New World. Who on earth are your incompetent parents to have brought you up to do such a low thing? You're unforgivable, someone like you should die ten thousand times."

"Your foster father, Zoran Carter, is so famous figure in the world of cultivators. You've shamed him! What a bast*rd! You don't deserve to live!"

"Damn you!"

Darryl sneered in the face of the verbal criticism poured down on him.

He was dumbfounded at their ignorance, he was not given a chance to explain himself.

"Listen to me. I didn't betray my people." Darryl tried to regain his composure and explained slowly.

Before he could say anything more, Abbess Mother Serendipity took a step forward and aimed her long sword at Darryl, her red lips moved as she asked "What do you have you say for yourself? What more can you quibble after being spotted in the New World Armor? You shameless scumbag! Today is the day you die!"

Abbess Mother Serendipity's long sword buzzed as it was pierced directly at Darryl.

"Let's do it together!"

"Get rid of this scumbag."

Master Leonard, Beggars Sect Leader and the rest joined in the fight with their weapons, all chanting in anger.

"You guys."

Darryl's eyes were red. He was speechless at the attitude of the group of people. They made him sick!

Darryl cursed them in his heart and shouted at the 30 soldiers "Retreat! Quick!"

They were only digging their own graves if they were to battle against so many elites from the opposite side.

Darryl ran down the mountain with his 30 soldiers.

Darryl was a native of Donghai City, so he was very familiar with the area around The Wishing Star Tower. He knew exactly where the hidden paths were and headed down the mountain via the fastest path.

In a blink of an eye, Darryl disappeared with the 30 soldiers in the dense forest.

Those elites who lost Darryl were extremely annoyed. They returned to The Wishing Star Tower.

The tower was the most important checkpoint in Donghai City. Had they lost the tower to the enemy, the New World army would be able to penetrate the city center of Donghai City easily. That would be a tragic event for the people of World Universe!

Therefore, the elites of various sects gathered at The Wishing Star Tower.

They sat around on the first floor.

Abbess Mother Serendipity raised her hand and slapped the table hard and exclaimed coldly "Darryl, that bastard! He should be killed for joining the New World!"

"He is a native to Donghai City and is very familiar with the topography of Donghai City. Now that he had joined the enemy's camp, it is a great disadvantage to us if he had given advise to the New World on how to attack us."

"Yes, the bastard must die!"

They had a heated discussion and everyone's face was filled with anger.

Suddenly, someone said "Well, if he is taking shelter from the New World camp, it is not going to be easy for us to kill him..."