CHAPTERS 656-660

CHAPTER 656

"There are only women at the Fuyao Palace?" Lydia asked curiously.

Leroy nodded. "That's right. Fuyao Palace would never interfere with the common society's matters, but they are more powerful than the Six Sects. We just need to reach the Fuyao Palace, and then we will be safe.

Leroy did not slow down, but he continued to run as he spoke.

Lydia asked again "Father, do tell me more about the Fuyao Palace. How could they be stronger than the Six Sects? Also, will they accept us?"

Leroy smiled. "Don't worry, they will accept us."

Fuyao Palace only accepted female followers, and they had tens of thousands of members.

There were some men in the Fuyao Palace, but they were mainly slaves. Their duty was to serve the female followers, and they had no rights.

There were seven Palace Masters at the Fuyao Palace; they were known as the Seven fairies.

A few years ago, the Kunlun Sect produced a special weapon called the Lily Lamp.

The Palace Master saw the Lily Lamp when she walked past the Kunlun Mountain, and she took the lamp for herself.

Leroy, the Sect Master, was not happy about that. However, he could not stop her, as he did not want to provoke them.

The Palace Master gave Leroy a jade in return and told him that he could bring it back to her if he were in any trouble.

Leroy had no choice but to accept her offer.

After so many years, with his heart vein broken, he could no longer cultivate. He had no other choice but to seek refuge with the Fuyao Palace.

Lydia looked pale; she stopped and said "Father, I'm too tired to move anymore."

"That's fine. I can carry you on my back." Leroy said while he bent down toward his daughter.

Lydia was delighted. She climed onto her father's back.

Leroy could barely hang on too, but he had to go on if he wanted to live.

After a full day and night on the run, Leroy finally arrived at the mountains.

The mountains were really high; some clouds gathered around it.

There was a grand palace on top of the hill.

It was the Fuyao Palace.

Leroy was delighted to see it; he followed a trail up the hill.

After he walked a dozen steps, he arrived at an entrance. A sign stood over the gate, 'None Fuyao members will be killed upon entry'.

It was wrtitten with red ink; it looked impressive!

"Father, it says that tresspassers will be killed." Lydia said as she held onto Leroy's arm.

Leroy comforted her. "Don't worry, Lydia."

It was true; all strangers would be killed if they were to go into the palace compound. However, he had the jade that was given by a Palace Master. He would be able to enter the palace with it.

...

In the Main Flower Hall at the Fuyao Palace.

The main Flower Hall was where meetings were held. The hall took the shape of a lily, and it looked impressive.

There were seven golden Phoenix Chairs in the hall, with seven beautiful ladies on each of them. All of them looked very attractive; they were all beautiful in their own ways.