CHAPTERS 691-695

CHAPTER 691

Henry Bi-General roared wildly as a long sword appeared in his hand and he charged toward the Sect Masters!

Henry Bi-General and the others had put aside their grievances to defend Donghai City with the other sects. However, when they saw how their sect master's parents were treated, their eyes were red with fury. They had completely lost their minds!

"Crazy! These people are crazy!"

Abbess Mother Serendipity trembled angrily. Zephry charged at her, so she pointed at him and shouted "The Elysium Gate has been too arrogant today. Take them all down!"

The Abbess drew her long sword to greet Zephyr's saber!

"Kill!"

The sect masters attacked. Both parties immediately fought against each other.

Outside the Wishing Star Tower, the disciples were also in a battle.

Sounds of weapons and screams resounded through the area. The Wishing Star Tower was in a complete chaotic situation!

...

On the otherside, at the New World camp.

Sloan had planned to trounce Donghai City in three days. However, she did not expect the World Universe's various martial sects to gather in Donghai City for support; that made it difficult for the New World to take over the city. Her camp was demoralized.

Nonetheless, Darryl's tent did not share the same gloomy atmosphere. It was rather interesting in his tent.

Darryl had sealed six unparalleled beautiful fairies' acupoints. They were all crowded into his tent. The six fairies conversed in soft tones, but it could be heard from the outside of the tent. Every soldier who passed by had a strange expression on their faces when they heard those noises.

If they were not sure that they were in a military camp, those soldiers thought they had walked past the emperor's harem.

The soldiers who had seen the six fairies were envious of Darryl!

Six beautiful ladies, and each of them pretty in their own ways! They were also quite different in characters and temperaments, just like the emperor's harem.

Darryl sat in the tent with a dumbfounded expression; he was depressed.

The six fairies stood in line as they glared indignantly at Darryl.

Little Fairy and Darryl had been in contact the longest, so she was not particularly emotional.

The other five fairies were so embarassed and angry at how they were treated that they could not wait to crush Darryl! The bastard had used a despicable means to capture all of them. What was even more annoying was that he told the people in the army that all six sisters were his wives.

Darryl smiled bitterly as he faced the fairies' murderous eyes. "My beautiful ladies, I told you that I'm doing this for your safety. You have seen the strength of the New World army. If I don't tell them that you are my wife, I would not be able to guarantee.."

Wendy trembled in anger when she heard that; she rebuked "Stop it!"

"Fine, I won't say anything, my darling wives." Darryl replied with a shrug.

"You—" Wendy's chest fluctuated violently. Then she looked at Darryl coldly. "When are you going to let us go?"

The fairies no longer wanted to kill Darryl; they desperately wanted to leave the camp.