CHAPTERS 896-900

CHAPTER 896

All eyes looked toward the direction in which Little Fairy was pointing at her words. The other fairies and Darryl were suddenly astonished!

The explosion caused the grounds not far from them to cave in and created a huge pit with depths of a few hundred meters!

"T-the ground underneath was hollow?" The fairies looked shockingly at each other. They had stayed in Fuyao Palace for such a long time, yet did not know the grounds in front of Main Flower Hall were hollow!

Little Fairy approached the huge pit, walked along, looked down at the pit, and gasped.

"Sisters! Come and have a look!" Little Fairy exclaimed.

They approached the pit and were flabbergasted!

The pit was over a hundred meters deep and about 50 to 60 meters wide. In the huge pit was a golden pagoda about a hundred meters tall!

'What? There's actually a paagoda in the pit?!' The six fairies were bewildered and did not know what to do.

"There are writings on the golden pagoda, b-but... what are those writings? I don't recognize them." said Little Fairy softly.

They looked to the pagoda the moment she said such. The pagoda's topmost level indeed had a few huge golden words carved on it. However, these words were from an ancient language that neither fairies recognized.

"Darryl, can you understand the writings?" Wendy asked.

At that moment, the six fairies' hearts had subsconsciously considered Darryl as someone omnipotent.

Darryl looked at the writings and smiled. These words were seal scripts, an ancient writing style which not many people could read at the present.

However, this was not a challenge for Darryl who had studied antiques for many years after all, so these ancient writings were not an issue for him.

Darryl smiled at Little Fairy and said "Seven words are on it. The—exquisite—magical—powers—for—my—use!"

Although Darryl read them out, he was still confused.

'What do those seven words mean?'

Buzz!

Suddenly, a huge aura emitted from the golden pagoda!

It was followed by a scene that the fairies could never forget for the rest of their lives!

The golden pagoda that was over a hundred meters tall started to shrink in size until about a few centimeters upon Darryl reading the seven words before flying into Darryl's hands!

Darryl could not help but gasp.

'T-the pagoda could change in size? Could the words I read just now be the pagoda's incantation'

Darryl could instantly clearly feel the pagoda was filled with energy and aura.

"Could this..." Cindy shuddered as she looked at the pagoda in Darryl's hands and said with trembling tone. "C-could this be... Pagoda-Bearing Heavenly King Li Jing's Seven Treasures Exquisite Pagoda?"

What? Pagoda-Bearing Heavenly King Li?!

The Seven Treasures Exquisite Pagoda?!

Darryl was shocked at those words.

Everyone knew who Pagoda-Bearing Heavenly King Li Jing was—a famous person in the World Universe! He was the Third Lotus Prince Nezha's father!

Legend mentioned that Li Jing had a Seven Treasures Exquisite Pagoda that could absorb demons and monsters into the pagoda, hence the reason for his name being Pagoda-Bearing Heavenly King!