CHAPTERS 1026-1030

Cindy's face changed when she heard that. She did not even give it a second thought before she shook her head and rejected that notion. "No, that is not possible."

The Lily Lam was a treasure that Cindy had obtained from Kunlun Mountain. The lamp could absorb the essence of the sky and earth; it contained a lot of spirit energy!

Cindy did think that they could use the wick in the Lily Lamp to save Darryl, but it was too much a price to pay.

It was not because she loved the Lily Lamp but because the lamp wick could not cure Darryl on its own. It needed another person to contribute their spiritual energy to the lamp wick before they would let Darryl consume the wick. That was the only way to cure Darryl.

However, the person who would contribute the spirit energy would have to be at least a Martial Saint. Anyone below that level would be too weak for the method. Even if they combine their energy with the wick, it would not have any effect.

A person with no spiritual energy would not be able to live past a day!

Which Martial Saint would be willing to sacrifice their life to save Darryl's?

Little Fairy wanted to use the Lily Lamp to save Darryl, so it was apparent that she wanted to sacrifice herself in exchange for Darryl's life.

Cindy looked at Little Fairy as she stomped her feet angrily. "Little Sister, I cannot let you do that."

Even though the Seven Fairies of Fuyao Palace were not sisters by birth, they had a really close relationship with each other!

Fuyao Palace might be indebted to Darryl, but as the eldest sister, Cindy could not let her little sister sacrifice her own life to save him!

A life in exchange for another—that was too much a price to pay!

A person with no spiritual energy could only live for a day!

Cindy shook her head. "Little Sister, I will not give you the Lily Lamp. Yes, you might be able to save Darryl if you combine the lamp wick with your spiritual energy. But do you know you would only have a day to live if you do not have your spiritual energy? Is it worth it? I will never allow you to do that. Let's find another way; there must be another way to save Darryl."

Cindy glared at Little Fairy before she turned to return to the room.

In Cindy's mind, there was no one in the world more important than her sisters.

Not even for her benefactor—Darryl.

Little Fairy was determined. She left the Carter family and rushed toward the Fuyao Palace's main altar.

The weapon, Lily Lamp, would have more power as it absorbed the sky and earth's essence. That was why Cindy had kept it in Fuyao Palace's secret cultivating room.

'I will just have to steal it if Big Sister does not want to give it to me.'

Cindy returned to the room and saw everyone in discussion about ways to save Darryl.

Third Fairy walked toward her and asked, "Big Sister, where is Little Sister? Didn't she go out with you just now?"

Third Fairy knew that her little sister would be upset because of Darryl's life was in danger.

Cindy sighed and said, "She is outside; let her calm down."

Cindy sat down and took a sip of tea from the cup she held in her hand.

However, she did not expect that Little Fairy would not return even after an hour.

Third Fairy was worried, so she went out to take a look. Soon, she returned with a conflicted expression on her face.