CHAPTER 991-995

Oldest Villain One sighed and shamefully said "Brother Darryl. Brother Darryl, the Elysium Gate brothers had been spying around the New World Royal City for a few days. However, no one has heard anything about Monica Vaughn..."

In actuality, all of the officials at the New World Palace knew Monica Vaughn was at Guang Ping Palace. It should be easy to know about Monica Vaughn's news in technicality.

However, when Lord Kenny Bred heard that Darryl was still alive not long ago he forced and ordered all the officials not to mention a single word about Monica Vaughn as he was afraid Darryl would come looking for her.

Therefore, the Elysium Gate disciples have spied for a long time, yet no one had found any news about Monica Vaughn.

Slam!

Darryl could not help but punch the pole next to him from feeling extremely anxious.

'Monica, where the hell you are...' Darryl felt as though his heart was stabbed as Monica as with her child. Where could the mother and child be?

"Brother Darryl, I'll make a move." said Oldest Villain One respectfully upon seeing that Darryl was in a bad mood. He turned and left for fear of disturbing him further.

Darryl clenched his fist tightly as he could not control his feelings of longing. His entire mind was filled with Monica.

He fished out and lit a cigarette before taking a deep puff. He was inexplicably upset and only felt like being alone at that moment. He wanted to be by the beach.

However, many fans were waiting at the Carter Mansion's main entrance. He would be surrounded if he went out like that. Looking at this situation, he could only use the backdoor.

He felt helpless. This was his godfather's house after all. Why did he have to sneakily leave from the backdoor?

Darryl did not notice that Yvonne secretly followed him when he walked out of the backdoor.

Yvonne just received orders from Lindsay Jones again via the crystal ball, telling her that Donoghue was heading toward the World Universe to personally kill Darryl. Therefore, Lindsay specifically ordered Yvonne to follow Darryl closely.

At the Carter Mansion's backdoor, Darryl put out his cigarette before pushing the door open aand left.

He saw a bespectacled young man holding a black pill in his hand when he was outside who was yelling. "Come, come, come! Don't miss out on this! Do you see the elixir pill in my hand? This Divine Power Pill is personally made by Alliance Master Darby! Your powers will increase tremendously after consuming it!"

Dozens of people surrounded the bespectacled young man and instantly laughed.

"Are you for real? How is it possible you could sell Darryl Darby's elixir here?"

"I'm sure you're a conman!"

The bespectacled man panicked. "Hey, how could you say that! Behind me is the Carter Mansion where Darryl Darby stays. How could my elixir be fake?"

Darryl was suddenly cheered up at this scene.

'F*ck, how bold of you to use my name and sell elixirs.'

Sara had previously told Darryl some people were using his name to sell elixirs around the Carter Mansion-only that Darryl never met any of them.

He had not expected to meet one on that day.

Darryl walked over as the thought crossed his mind.

The bespectacled man was getting more energetic in his speech while a girl stood out among the surrounding crowd.