CHAPTERS 846-850

CHAPTER 846

"How dare you! Why did you not kneel and bow to His Majesty?"

The royal guard general rushed toward Donoghue and scolded as he stared at him!

The general was Jayden Watt, and he was a Level Two Martial Emperor.

Kneel?

Donoghue's mouth curled into a cold smile.

A man would only kneel to heaven, earth and his parents.

'Ever since the Dixon family was destroyed, there was no longer anyone in the world that I would kneel to.'

Then, Donoghue turned and left; he did not even look at Jayden.

What a presumptuous man!

Jayden was furious; he drew his long spear and said "How dare you disrespect His Majesty! You must die!"

Then, Jayden leapt into the air!

Bang!

Intense energy exploded from Jayden's body as the long spear in his hand swept through the air and aimed directly at Donoghue's back. The air twisted; the atmosphere was very intimidating.

Donoghue was not bothered even though he had seen Jayden's attack.

Bang!

Everyone heard a loud noise before they saw the Sky Breaking Axe in Donoghue's hand!

The Sky Breaking Axe shone brightly like the sun.

Wow...

What weapon was that?

It had such a strong aura!

Everyone—from the people on the street to the armies, even the Westrington Emperor in the royal carriage—was in a complete shock!

Roar!

Donohue did not say a single word. He raised his hand, and a loud roar was heard from the Sky Breaking Axe. A bright golden light trailed after it.

Jayden did not have the time to react; the shiny golden light immediately attacked him.

"Argh!"

Jayden shouted as he was tossed into the air in a sea of blood. He was thrown backward about a hundred feet away and landed on the city wall. It was like a pile of mashed soil as it dripped downward!

When he landed on the ground, Jayden's body was already broken into pieces; he had died instantly!

What?

Just one action?

With just one action, he had defeated the famous Jayden!

The people in the city gasped in shock!

The young man in front of them had such scary power!

He had a weapon in his hand. Was that the grand weapon that had reappeared in the New World?

The Westrington Emperor stood up; he was stunned, as well. There were so many emotions in his eyes!

"I refused to kneel, so I have to die? The person that I would kneel to is not even born yet!" Donoghue said calmly as he turned prepared to leave.

"Hold on!"

Suddenly, the Westrington Emperor spoke!

The emperor wore a golden dragon robe, and his body released an intimidating aura.