CHAPTERS 741-745

CHAPTER 741

Did he demand her to kneel and address him as her master?

Cheryl's expression changed drastically as she glared at Darryl. "Don't be too presumptuous..."

Darryl shrugged. "Very well, I won't force you. You can call your fiancé to tie me up again. Even if I have a song, I won't give it to you."

Cheryl bit her lips as she stared at Darryl; she gritted her teeth with hatred. She was unwilling to address Darryl as her master!

However, the song he sang earlier sounded very nice.

If she could sing the song on the stage the next day, she would definitely be even more popular.

"I'll give you three seconds." Darryl said with a smile. "If you don't address me as your master in three seconds, you won't get another chance to do so."

"Three."

"Two."

Cheryl bit her lip tightly; it almost bled.

"One."

Cheryl suddenly panicked and stomped her feet anxiously. "I promised you."

Pfft...

Cheryl's slender legs bent as she knelt in front of Darryl. She pressed her lips and said softly "I am delighted to greet you, Master."

Cheryl bowed toward Darryl as if he was her master, but she did it very reluctantly. She felt humiliated.

However, she had no choice. If she did not have a new song for the next day, her image would drop drastically.

Darryl looked at Cheryl with a smile; he felt delighted. "Very well, get up, my good disciple."

As he spoke, Darryl stared at Cheryl. She had an alluring figure.

"Write that song, now!" Cheryl urged anxiously.

Darryl laughed as he picked up the paper and pen and wrote the entire song on it. After that, he handed it to Cheryl.

Cheryl was over the moon. She hummed it as soon as she got hold of the paper.

"Sweet honey, you smile so sweetly. It seems like flowers are blooming in the spring breeze..."

Nice!

It sounded amazing!

Cheryl was happy; she did not expect the bastard could write such a good song. No, he was not a bastard; he was her master.

"How's it going, my dear? Did the brat write a song yet?" Marcus called out as he walked toward them.

Cheryl praised Darryl happily. "Master had written such a beautiful song. I don't have to worry about it when I go on stage tomorrow."

What?

Did she say 'Master'?

Marcus was stunned; his mind became a little confused.

After a few seconds, Marcus could no longer hold it in. "My dear, did you call this brat master?"

Cheryl nodded and said sincerely "Master is a very talented person. It seems like we have misunderstood him."

Even the Artemis Sect people might not be able to write such great lyrics.

Suddenly, Marcus felt a little unhappy. The brat was obviously just a low life. How could he possibly be so talented? Maybe he plagiarized and claimed the song as his new creation. Marcus thought it was uncomfortable for his fiancée to call the brat master. It sounded really awkward...