CHAPTERS 871-875

CHAPTER 871

At the command, a dozen female disciples surrounded him and drew their swords!

Nonetheless, Leroy who was at the side was unperturbed.

His heart meridians had just recovered and he was in dire need to absorb women's essences to replenish his internal energy for he had picked up the Dark Method again.

The Fuyao Palace female disciples came at the right moment—in time to fulfill his needs.

Bang!

Leroy stretched his five fingers apart and slammed his palms on the two female disciples' head without warning!

The two female disciples instantly shuddered and before they could react as the strength in their bodies was quickly sucked away. Their faces immediately turned plae as they collapsed to the ground!

Leroy sneered. 'The Dark Method is magical indeed.' He had stopped cultivating Dark Method for a year and thought that his cultivation speed after picking it up again would be slower than an ordinary person, even though his heart meridians had recovered well. However, he was pleasantly surprised as he felt his internal energy within his energy field erupting after absorbing the essence of the two female disciples!

Boom! Boom! Boom!

Before the female disciples could react, Leroy charged towards them and sent a couple more plams down on the ladies. At that moment, he had managed to suck out the seven to eight female disciple's strength!

Those were the elite disciples!

Hiss!

The remaining female disciples took a sharp breath in fear from watching their sisters' fate and dared not take step forward!

"Listen well, you disciples!" Leroy looked around with a set of cold eyes. "I don't want to kill all of you, hence everyone in Fuyao Palace must obey me from today onward! Otherwise, I'll make sure all of your fates will be worse than death!"

Leroy walked to a wall and tapped it lightly as soon as he finished speaking.

Clang!

Thereafter, a hidden compartment popped up on the wall and inside the hidden compartment was a large seal.

After living for a year in Fuyao Palace, Leroy had known every nook and cranny of the Fuyao Seal! Whoever got hold of the seal could be considered the Fuyao Palace Master!

The relationship between those seven fairies had always been very well, hence the big seal had been kept in the hidden compartment.

Leroy was seen holding the big seal with a smile on his face and looking around at his disciples. "Aren't you going to kneel and worship me? I'm now the Fuyao Palace Master after all. I'll make sure you die if you don't kneel and worship me!"

The Fuyao Palace's female disciples exchange looks. They could tell that Leroy was powerful, hence no one dared to disobey him and they had no choice but to bite the bullet—servilely bowed down.

The seven fairies were furious at the sight.

The sixth fairy, Wendy bit her lip tightly and yelled at that moment "Leroy, you ungrateful scum! We shouldn't have take you in!"

The sixth fairy was usually quiet and composed. However, seeing Leroy's face was enough to send her into an outburst temper. She was furiously shivering!