CHAPTERS 641-645

Sorry for the late update... I've been sick for a while and need to rest.

**********************************************************************

CHAPTER 641

Susan wanted to say that she admired him.

However, she was the hostess, so she had to be calm and compose. She bit her lips and said softly "Sect Master Darby, you are so knowledgeable in formations. Could you take me as your disciple?"

Susan had always been interested in formations, and she had always admired Indomitable Darby. Since he could share his knowledge about the Snow Lily Formation so effortlessly, she wanted to be his student.

Indomitable Darby was the Elysium Gate's Sect Master. There was nothing wrong for her to be his student.

What?!

'Aunt Susan wanted to be my student?' Darryl thought.

Darryl did not know how to respond to that. "You must be joking, Mistress. YOu are smart and intelligent; I am not qualified to be your teacher."

What a joke! If he were to accept Susan as his student, it would complicate their relationship.

"You are too modest! I sincerely want to be your student. I hope that you could accept me."

Susan knelt and bowed to Darryl; she could not afford to lost the opportunity.

"Mistress Carter." Darryl immediately tried to help her up.

Susan bit her lips and held onto Darryl's legs. "Sect Master Darby, please accept me as a student! Please!"

Susan begged him, and Darryl could not stand it anymore.

Darryl had no choice but to nod his head. "That's fine."

Susan was delighted to hear that. She quickly bowed to Darryl. "Please accept a bow from your disciple, Master."

"That's good. Please stand up." Darryl quickly helped her up and said "It is really late now, I should get going. I will teach you formations when we meet again. I have to go now."

Darryl opened the door and left.

"Let me walk you out, Master." Susan said with a smile.

"That's not necessary." Darryl said before he immediately left.

Susan was too happy. Not only did she meet Indomitable Darby, but he had also accepted her as a student.

...

Once Darryl left Susan's room, he went to the garden and removed the black robe and mask.

Darryl never imagined that Indomitable Darby's name would attract so many fans. He was delighted. Then he headed back to his room.

It was past midnight.

Darryl hummed a song as he walked toward his room and opened the door.

Darryl heard a voice as soon as he stepped into the room!

"You shall die tonight, Darryl!"

Two ladies with swords charged toward Darryl.

Why were there two women in his room? Darryl was shocked. However, he avoided their attack and turned on the light.