CHAPTERS 726-730

CHAPTER 726

Donoghue pursed his lips. "You're a member of the Darby family?"

"That's right." said Yumi arrogantly as she thought he was frightened.

Donoghue clenched his fist tightly and squeezed a few words from his mouth. "Who is Darryl to you?"

Yumi bit her teeth and thought 'Darryl's name is famous now. His Immortal Energy Palm during the Wishing Star Tower battle was famous. I must use his name to scare him away.'

With that train of thought, Yumi smiled and said "Darryl is my second brother and I'm his sister-in-law. Go away if you know what's good for you!"

"You're Darryl's sister-in-law?" Donoghue was furious as his eyes turned completely red.

Donoghue instantly reached out his hand and pressed on Yumi's acupoints with his lightning-fast fingers.

Yumi could not react and was rendered immobile.

"You—" Yumi clenched her teeth as she did not expect that man would still take actions after announcing Darryl's name.

"Darryl's sister-in-law right? You have a good body figure." Donghue's eyes were completely red at that moment and started the ship toward the middle of the sea. He then carried Yumi onto the deck while admiring her from up close.

There was only a single boat in the deep sea with only Donoghue and Yumi in the boat.

Donoghue's eyes were like a monster as he looked at Yumi.

Yumi who wore a short skirt had a very seductive and sexy body.

"Hey, what are you doing?!"

Donoghue's eyes stopped on the bag which Yumi was holding in front of her chest.

He opened the bag and was stunned as he saw its contents.

It was the Supreme Mystery Scripture.

All seven volumes?

Donoghue's brain went blank!

"Haha, this God is blessing me. Not only have I captured Darryl's sister-in-law, but also obtained the complete Supreme Mystery Scripture!"

Donoghue could not stop laughing even after a few seconds as he was beyond excited and kissed Yumi on her red lips.

"Go away!" Yumi shouted, but her acupoints had been sealed and she could not even move an inch. She felt like dying!

Donoghue then went further as voices of Yumi's resistance could be heard in the middle of the sea.

Under Donoghue' attacks, Yumi could not hold on anymore and soon gave in to him.

...

Meanwhile, at Carter's mansion.

The dining tabl was filled with delicious food as six people were seated around the table—the four Carter family members and Darryl's parents.

Daniel and Zoran had known each other for more than twenty years. They just have so much to teall each other at that moment when they gathered together.

Sara loved Darryl's parents as she lovingly greeted them as Uncle and Auntie.

On the other hand, Rachel was sitting quietly and dissatisfied on the table. She was already annoyed when Darryl stayed with them but Darryl's parents were there at that moment. They looked like just villagers with their poor-looking attires. Rachel was annoyed just from looking at them and sat there with her dark face.