CHAPTERS 796-800

CHAPTER 796

"Sect Master, how could you not keep your promise?" Darryl ridiculed while pointing at his feet. "It's just a foot wash, it can't be hard..."

"You—" Debra bit her lip hard from her speechlessness!

Had she known better, she would never have agreed to the bet.

As the Artemis Sect Master, how could she possibly wash Darryl's feet?

"Report! Sect Master, someone is here to see you."

A disciple reported servilely from the other side of the door.

"Who wants to see me?" Debra asked softly.

"Sect Master, the person asking to see you is Elder Jupiter." answered the disciple.

Elder Jupiter?

Debra ordered "Invite him in."

Debra was secretly breathing a sigh of relief. Elder Jupiter came in time to save her from the sticky situation as she had no idea how to turn Darryl down.

At the same time, Debra was also a little surprised that the magnificent Elder Jupiter who was only second to the Elixir Sect Master would visit her! His alchemy skill was one of the best!

Rumors mentioned that Elder Jupiter had always spent his time in seclusion on practicing alchemy and had never left the Elixir Sect for more than ten years.

Debra had only heard of him but never personally met him. What made him visit Debra?

Squeak.

The door was pushed open as a man in a black robe slowly walked in.

The man was over fifty years old with a gaunt face. He stepped forward and bowed slightly. "I'm Elder Jupiter from the Elixir Sect. A pleasure to meet the Sect Master."

"Elder Jupiter, please have a seat." Debra smiled politely. "I've heard about you and it's the first time I'm seeing you in person. What brings you here today?"

Elder Jupiter laughed and said "Sect Master, it's your birthday three days later and on behalf of the Elixir Sect, I'm here to send you a gift—the Ternary Pill."

Elder Jupiter took out a box and handed it over to Debra. A red elixir laid inside the box.

Ternary Pill?

Debra was shocked and softly exclaimed "How can I accept such an expensive gift?"

It was her birthday three days later. Every year on Debra's birthday, many people came to celebrate her birthday. Her gifts could be piled up as high as mountains but even all of them combined were nothing in comparison to the Ternary Pill!

The Ternary Pill was a rare superb elixir! It could greatly boost one's internal energy!

It had been a long time since Debra was stuck at Level Three Martial Emperor. No matter how hard she cultivated, she simply could not improve her strength. The Ternary Pill from Elder Jupiter was undoubtedly a timely gift for her.

Elder Jupiter laughed and said "Sect Master, both the Elixir Sect and Artemis Sect have been allies for generations. We have to give you a big gift on your birthday of course! Sect Master, take this Ternary Pill quickly. It's fresh from the cauldron. The sooner you consume it, the better its effects."

"Sure."

Debra smiled as she picked up the pill in her graceful hand and placed it into her mouth.

"Don't take it!"