CHAPTERS 771-775

CHAPTER 771

The bandits looked at each other before the leader frowned and said "What do you mean?"

"What I mean is to leave all your valuable belongings and f*ck off." said Darryl coldly and did not bother to elaborate any further.

The leader outrageously yelled "Are you crazy? You're bold to speak to me in that way! Get him, Brothers."

When he finished talking, he took the lead and charged forward with the rest of the bandits follow suit.

Darryl sighed as he thought 'Don't blame me since you are seeking death.'

At that moment, Darryl grabbed onto his Blood Drinking Sword as he pushed open the car door with his sword dancing in the air.

Tsk, tsk!

A frightening sword aura instantaneously erupted and engulfed the bandits.

"ah!"

The bandits could barely react when they fell to the ground one after another whle screaming.

Darryl shook his head with an indifferent expression as he thought, 'I shouldn't have used the Celestial Swordsmanship on a couple of worthless thieves.'

"You're awsome!" Jewel came to her senses and could not help but cheer joyfully. Her eyes well on the Blood Drinking Sword in Darryl's hands as she asked in astonishment 'Darryl, your sword..."

The Blood Drinking Sword swiftly absorbed the bandits' blood before it started shining blue.

The Blood Drinking Sword would level up whenever it absorbed human blood. Weapons could be divided into seven categories—Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet with each category consisting of 5 levels.

The Blood Drinking Sword previously absorbed a lot of blood at the Wishing Star Tower's bloody battle. Its current level was Blue Category, Level Five with just a little bit more to reach Indigo Category!

Darryl smiled and explained to Jewel "This is a precious weapon that can level up. By the way, search them and see if we can find anything useful." He then walked toward them.

Jewel responded by searching the bandits' clothes together with Darryl.

"Look at this." Jewel exclaimed in astonishment as she found something on the Leader.

It looked like a piece of white jade but was shimmering.

Darryl took the jade piece to have a closer look and frowned.

"This piece looks like jade, but it's not jade. It feels cool on the touch. The magical thing is that it glows in the dark. Such a peculiar item must be something precious!'

Darryl did not give it much thought and immediately kept the jade before finding a lot of money on the other bandits.

At this moment, Darryl felt great as he initially thought that they were just worthless thieves. However, he had not expected he would find many valuable items on them.

Meanwhile, in the New World.

A sailbout was slowly sailing in the vast ocean.

Justin Quinn and Lily were the two figures on board the boat.

They were overjoyed to finally reach the New World after three days and three nights.

"Lily, we're here!" Justin said excitedly as he steered the boat toward the shores.

Lily tightly clenched her fists as her pretty face could no longer hide her excitement.