CHAPTERS 981-985

'What?' Darryl was stunned for a while. He felt as though something invisible punched his heart and hoarsely roared "Why? Lily, why don't you want to see me? Why? Tell me..."

He was immensely upset and said with his extremely hoarse voice.

"Darryl, our relationship ended a year ago. Please don't find me again, ok?" Lily could not help but wailed as scenes of her past kept flashing by in her mind. Her tears could not stop flowing.

'Hubby, I miss you so much. I want to hug you, be in your arms, and talk to you but I really cannot see you with my current appearance. I can't... Please forget about me.' thought Lily.

Darryl felt his chest got heavier at Lily's words and yelled "Ended? If that's the case, why did you head to the New World to find me then? I know you were tricked by Justin Quinn and injured by the Incandescent Sect. I've avenged you, Lily. Please tell me, what did you go through, please?"

Darryl did not believe Lily would be so heartless. There must be some hidden reason behind it.

Darryl felt unspeakable pain and pity in his heart with this thought in mind. "Lily, I'll face it together with you no matter how aggrieved you felt. Please open the door, alright?"

Lily's entire body felt like jelly and could barely stand up upon hearing Darryl's yells. She sobbed and shook her head. "Darryl, I'm fine. Please go and forget about me. I don't want to see you, I don't..."

Her voice got softer and softer toward the end. She was sobbing hard and could pass out at any moment.

At this moment, the defenses in Lily's heart were on the brink of collapse.

However, Lily still gritted her teeth and help back the urge to open the door.

She was afraid! Afraid that Darryl might see her current state and did not dare to see Darryl.

"Lily!" Darryl was sweating profusely on his forehead. He could easily break down the door of course. However, Lily was right behind the door at this moment. What would happen to Lily if he forcefully entered?

"Lily, I'm begging you to please open the door. I'm begging you... I'm begging you!" Darryl wailed and punched the wall a few times with his tear-filled face.

Clang!

At the same time, a loud sound could be heard from below before William walked in with a few men following behind and smiled maliciously.

Samantha who was downstairs suddenly came to her senses and quickly approached them before yelling at William. "What are you doing here?"

William smiled wickedly as he said that. "Do you see the men behind me? They are real estate agents."

After that, he turned back and said to those real estate agents "All of you come here, aren't you the best in the industry? Look at this mansion and give me an estimated price."

The few real estate agents with a list in their hands headed to Samantha's bedroom and started assessing without any respect for Samantha once he said that.

"You... Who allowed you to enter my bedroom. Out! Get Out! William Lyndon, you're heartless! This mansion is bought with my daughter's own hard-earned money. It doesn't belong to the Lyndon family." Samantha was livid and wanted to chase these people away, but she's only a woman with no deterent power.

William nastily smiled. "You're daughter's own money? She previously worked for our estate, isn't the money she earned still belongs to our family? Move or I'll get them to throw you out."

He scanned his surroundings as he said that. "By the way, where's your uglky daughter? Did she go and hide since she couldn't get the money?"

"F*ck all of you. F*ck off!"