Chapter 601-605

CHAPTER 601

On the other hand, at the Young family.

Darryl held Yvonne's hand in a tight grip; he was devastated.

It had been half an hour, but Yvonne's eyes were still shut tight; she showed no signs of regaining consciousness. Darryl felt utterly overwhelmed.

"Yvonne, I beg you; please wake up. I am begging you." Darryl sobbed; his tears dripped onto his shirt. His shirt was bloodied after the battle at Kunlun Mountain. His tears seeped into the bloodstains.

Darryl cried uncontrollably. His sincerity might have even moved the heavens.

Suddenly, Yvonne's fingers moved slightly.

It shocked Darryl, and he almost jumped. He looked at Yvonne and wondered if it was only his imagination. Then, Yvonne sighed softly as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Yvonne!" Darryl shouted. Then he hugged her tightly. "Yvonne! Thank goodness, you are fine! You are alright..."

An hour had passed since Yvonne took the Phoenix Pill, but Darryl felt as if it had been a century.

When he realized that Yvonne's body was warmer, Darryl felt emotional. He thought it was God's greatest gift that Yvonne had regained her consciousness.

Yvonne was still weak and pale; she leaned against Darryl's chest and smiled. "Darryl, I am not dreaming, right? I am not dead?"

"That's right; you didn't die. You didn't die.." Darryl's entire body shook.

"You—what happened to you? Why are you covered in blood?" Yvonne asked weakly as she looked at Darryl.

Before Darryl could speak, his cellphone rang. He was stunned when he looked at the screen.

The caller was Lily. Darryl sighed; he hesitated before he answered the call.

Once the call connected, he heard Samantha's voice. "Darryl! You're a heartless man! I will never forgive you if anything were to happen to Lily!"

It was Samantha. She cried loudly; she did not even wait for Darryl's response. "My poor daughter not only met a heartless bastard, she even got into a car accident. I don't even know if she is still alive. Give me back my daughter! Give me back my daughter!"

What?

Darryl was shocked when he heard Samantha's words. He stood up shakily.

Had Lily been in a car accident?

Darryl felt worried and guilty.

"Yvonne, I have to rush to the hospital." Darryl panicked; he wanted to leave.

Yvonne quickly jumped out of bed and said "I'll come with you."

Darryl nodded; he held Yvonne's hand in a tight grip, and they left hurriedly.

...

At a hospital in Donghai City.

Dozens of people had gathered in front of the emergency room, and all of them were the Lyndon family.

*******************************************************************

CHAPTER 602

William, Elsa and a few other younger members from the Lyndon family were there. Even their grandmother was there.