CHAPTER 971-975

CHAPTER 971

10 minutes soon passed by in a flash.

The Elysium Gate's defense was stronger than ever and Xiaoyao still could not break through no matter how they tried!

It was obvious that the Xiaoyao Sect had lost by a landslide

At that moment, Naomi bit her lip while unwillingly looking at Darryl and said "Xiaoyao has lost this round. Master Darby does have good leadership skills."

Even though she was a woman, she was very willing to admit her loss.

'What? The Elysium Gate won so easily?'

The crowd was instantly shocked.

At that moment, Darryl smiled bitterly and nodded at Naomi before scanning the surroundings and said "Which sect master would like to have a go?"

Might as well continue since they have already started it. Darryl was already there so he might as well continue with the competition.

At those words, the sect masters were looking at each other before the Tianshan Sect Master finally stood up and said "I'll give it a try."

He was preparing to select his disciples after saying that.

"Master Darby is indeed a talented commander and general!"

Right at that moment, Douglas said out loud in a sycophantic and admiration tone "I think all of you should stop competing. I'm afraid even if all of you were to charge together with your disciples, you might not even be a match for Darryl."

As he said that, Douglas looked at Darryl in flattering way and said "Am I right, Master Darby?"

'F*ck. This person is trying to fan the flames again.' Darryl's expression darkened but was unable to react in front of so many people. Douglas was praising him after all and his reputation might be ruined if word got out that he reprimanded Douglas.

However, Dax did not bother about these as Chester had told him a while back about how Douglas was creating problems for Darryl. Dax slammed the table hard at that moment when he heard Douglas continuously flattering Darryl and said "F*ck you, Douglas Jensen. Shut the f*ck up. It's not for you to direct them how they want to compete as it's up to them. The other sects have been around for thousands of years, why would call them worthless? It's fine if you praise Darryl, but don't stir up troubles between the sects! I'll chop you off if you further say another word!"

Douglas shrunk back and did not dare to look Dax's eyes.

The Tianshan Sect Master leaped and stood right in front of Darryl below the stage before sneering "Master Darby, Douglas said that you won't be afraid even if all the sect's disciples attacked you at once?"

As he said that, he gritted his teeth and scanned his surroundings. "My fellow sect masters, let's charge in together if that's the case! Let's see what we can learn from Master Darby! See how skilled he is in defensive formations!"

As he said that, the other sect master's displeasure-filled eyes landed on Darryl.

Wudang Sect Master sighed and slowly walked over. "In that case, Wudang will join in!"

"Mountain Peak as well!"

"Shaolin has to witness his formation talents as well..."

Suddenly, almost all of the sect masters stood up and expressed their opinions.

Darryl was a little too arrogant in their eyes.

Each sect masters had already selected their disciples when they said those words. In that instant, there were close to a few thousand people when adding up all the participating sects who were facing Darryl and his mere few dozen disciples.