CHAPTERS 781-785

CHAPTER 781

Legend stated that Matteo Hanson was exceptionally skilled in martial arts and had a crescent moon mark on his forehead since birth.

He was both just and evil with a rebellious and untameable temperament. He was also extremely extremely cruel such that those who crossed him never lived to see daylight.

It is rumored that a hundred years ago the White Cloud Sect master unintentionally offended Matteo who then proceeded to break the arms of 8,000 White Cloud disciples. This shocked the entire martial arts world.

In the New World, people coined him as the Evil Samaritan.

Legend mentioned that Matteo preferred to roam the mountains and rivers alone. None had expected to meet him here!

Odin and his men were instantly scared to half death. They were sweating profusely.

"Those who disturbed me... Unforgivable! All of you should just kill yourself..." Matteo said firmly and icily while glaring at Odin and his men.

Odin and his men looked at each other. They were both frightened and shocked at the same time.

They had to kill themselves just because they knocked over his food?

Odin swallowed hard as he patiently and respectfully said "Master Hanson, I'll pay you back for these mere dishes." Odin was truly anxious.

Matteo's expression did not change and calmly said "I'll only say it once. Kill yourselves."

Odin was sweating profusely but decided to go for it as he yelled "Matteo Hanson! I'm only being polite because you are the Incandescent Sect Deputy Head! Don't take it too far! Do you think we're afraid of you? We just merely knocked over your dishes. Why should we kill ourselves?"

Buzz!

At that instant, Matteo slowly lifted his hand as a ball of fuchsia-color flames appeared in his hand. At  the same time, the surrounding air was distorted due to its high temperature!

He then casually lifted his arm and threw the ball of flames at Odin and his men.

Although he did it lightly, the people watching were trembling!

Buzz!

Odin and his men wailed in pain as the flames burned them. Their wails were loud and constant before slowly faded as Odin and his men were burned into ashes!

Everyone in the inn was flabbergasted at the scene and could not say a single word. It was eerily silent.

"Losers." Matteo muttered coldly and threw a silver token at the Inn Boss before leaving.

Justin instantly gritted his teeth and quickly stood up to follow him.

Matteo suddenly stopped in his tracks and looked back at Justin coldly. "Why are you following me?"

He then looked at Lily who was behind Justin.

'This woman is exceptional. She's like an angel from heavin and utterly gorgeous. No wonder those bandits lusted after her.' Matteo thought.

"Sir, thank you for helping me out." Justin was filled with gratitude and bowed deeply.

Matteo laughed lightly and flatly said "I killed them because they disturbed me, not because I wanted to help you."

He then turned and started leaving.

Thud.

Justin suddenly knelt in front of him and respectfully kowtowed to Matteo before saying "Sir, my name is Justin Quinn. I hope you'll take me in as your disciple!"