CHAPTERS 866-870

CHAPTER 866

As of this moment, at the entrance of the main hall, Lord Kenny Bred came rushing while sweating profusely.

He just received the news of Westrington's attack and personally came to report to the Emperor!

However, he was blocked by a guard when he reached the entrance. "Lord Kenny, you can't enter!"

Lord Kenny Bred glared at the guard and rudely said "What are you doing? I must see the Emperor!"

'The guards these days are getting ruder and don't even know their own place. How dare they block me?'

The guard looked conflicted and bitterly smiled "Please don't be angry, Lord Kenny. The Emperor just gave an order to not let anybody enter."

Lord Kennt Bred frowned. "Why not?"

"The Emperor is discussing matters in private." said the guard honestly and quickly added "other than the Emperor, both the Country Secretary adn Warrior Goddess Sloan are also present. I'm afraid they are discussing important matters, so please don't find fault with me, Lord Kenny."

"I must go in!" Lord Kenny Bred yelled and did not bother to explain further as he dismissively waved his hands. "I have important things to tell him as well! Move!"

The guard was conflicted but still blocked Lord Kenny Bred.

Lord Kenny Bred was furious and pulled out his saber. "I'm telling you. Westrington is attacking us now and Atula City has been conquered! I'm going to let the Emperor know about it. If you waste any more time, do you think you could bear this responsibilty?"

'What?'

The guard was bewildered and dared not disregard Lord Kenny Bred as he immediately moved aside.

Lord Kenny Bred harrumphed and quickly walked in and was about to push open the main hall's doors.

However, he could hear the Emperor angrily complaining about Darryl Darby before pushing the door open at that moment.

Lord Kenny Bred's mind buzzed as he swayed and almost lost his balance!

'Darryl Darby isn't dead?'

This was bad news to him! Monica had been living at Guang Ping Palace for almost a year and was close to accepting him. If she were to find out that Darryl was still alive at that moment, he was afraid she might seek Darryl out no matter how far and wide she had to travel. What should he do?

At the same moment, the Emperor in the main hall angrily asked "Who's there?"

Lord Kenny Bred shuddered and quickly walked in. He knelt and said "Lord Kenny Bred is here to see Your Majesty."

At that moment, the New World Emperor was livid as he looked at Lord Kenny Bred and icily said "Lord Kenny Bred. You are bold. I've ordered that I do not want to see anyone today!"

Lord Kenny Bred panicked upon feeling the Emperor's wrath and immediately said "Your Majesty, please don't be angered. I have important matters to report."

Lord Kenny Bred wiped pff the cold sweat on his forehead and continued "I just received news that the Westrington army is currently attacking Atula City who had failed to defend itself! The situation is grave, Your Majesty!"

'What?'

The Emperor, Sloan, and the Country Secretary were instantly and extremely shocked at his words!