CHAPTERS 996-1000

At this moment, a figure came flying out of the woods in a flash!

Bam! Bam! Bam!

In a blink of an eye, those few disciples' acupoints were pressed before they could barely react and understood what was going on. They stood there frozen and could not move even a muscle.

The figure landed in front of Shelly and smiled maliciously with pure and resentment flashing in his eyes.

Who else could it be but Leroy Henderson?

"You..." Shelly's expression changed. She looked at Leroy and said with her trembling voice, "Who are you? What do you want?"

Shelly looked at Lydia in a complex expression as she said that and realized she was tricked.

"Who am I?" Leroy sneered. He looked at Shelly with his mischievous eyes. "You should ask your husband, Chester. Weren't they very powerful when those three brothers joined forces to destroy my Kunlun Sect? I bet they did not expect his beloved darling will one day end up in the hands of Leroy Henderson! Hehe."

'What? Leroy Henderson?!' Shelly shuddered at his words. She would have heard of his name of course!

Leroy sneered and said to Lydia, "Lydia, kill all the disciples." His eyes were filled with ruthlessness when he said that.

Lydia nodded before unsheathing her longsword and walked toward them.

"Ah!" The next second, miserable wails could be heard as those disciples ended up in a pool of their own blood. Their acupoints had been pressed by Leroy so they could not even escape.

"You two..."

Shelly blacked out and almost fainted upon seeing this bloody scene. She anxiously looked at Leroy. "Chester will never forgive you if you dare hurt me!"

Leroy sneered, "B*tch, you dare threaten me?"

He quickly approached her and slapped Shelly hard on the face as he said that.

Slap!

The crisp slap sound rang loud as Shelly grunted, took a few steps back, and fell to the ground.

Lydia looked at her coldly without an ounce of sympathy. Lydia used to be kind, but she would never forget how Darryl and his brothers burned Kunlun down! That scene was still jarring in her mind which only made Lydia's heart loathing!

"Don't worry, I won't immediately kill you. I will slowly torture you." Leroy sized Shelly up and smiled viciously before slowly approaching her.

Even though Shelly was pregnant, the charm of a mature woman was still hard to resist.

Shelly panicked at Leroy's gazes as she slowly retreated back. "Y-you... stop coming over."

Shelly was almost in tears and filled with regrets! She should not have come out! At that moment, her mind was filled with Chester.

Yes! The phone!

However, Leroy quickly rushed forward and snatched it over when she just took her phone out.

"You dare make a phone call?" Leroy laughed coldly. "Let me tell you this. No one is coming to rescue you today! Don't blame me for being ruthless. If you want to blame someone then blame yourself for following the wrong person! Haha!"

Kacha!

Leroy used his internal energy and crushed the phone into pieces upon saying that.

She was done for.

Noticing her current situation, Shelly's face turned terribly pale in total despair!

At Donghai City's Eternal Life Palace branch.