CHAPTERS 721-725

CHAPTER 721

The three brothers immediately focused on the wet Supreme Mystery Scripture.

An incomplete map was seen on the scripture cover.

There were mountains and rivers...

Apart from that, there was some ancient writing that appeared on the mao.

Darryl was so excited when he saw that and quickly drenched the remaining volumes with the tea beside him.

As expected, a map would appear on the cover of the scripture once the scripture was drenched.

All three brothers immediately put the books together and soon a complete ancient map could be seen in front of their eyes.

Wow!

At that moment, the three brothers took a deep breath!

There were a few rows of ancient writing on the map and Darryl started reading those words. "The world was split into nine mainlands—New World, World Universe, South Cloud World..."

All three brothers looked at each other in shock when they heard that!

Theere were nine mainlands in the world?

It should have just been the World Universe and the New World.

Darryl's heart was unsettled at that time. Holding on to his curiousity, he continued reeding "Located in the red-marked area on the nine mainlands map is a special treasure."

The three brothers then surrounded the map. There was indeed a red circle on the map.

"Special treasure?" Dax was excited. "We shall bring hte map and look for the treasure!"

Darryl nodded. He took out his cellphone from his pocket and snapped a photo of the map before speaking to Nancy "Sister, please take the scriptures and dry them before properly keeping them."

Ladies would always be more diligent in taking care of things, hence Darryl felt it was safer for Nancy to keep the seven scriptures.

"Good."

Nancy nodded and walked into the garden. She arranged for the scriptures to be placed under the sun and dried them.

Two women appeared suddenly from not far away.

One of them was wearing an elegant-looking long dress. It was Abbess Mother Serendipity.

The other was wearing sexy black tight jeans which showed her perfect body. It was none other than Yumi!

Darryl lost his smile once he saw both of them and felt annoyed.

Darrl never had a good impression of Abbess Mother Serendipity.

Although Yumi was her sister-in-law, Darryl was so annoyed each time he saw her. He used 8,000,000 bucks to invest in a petroleum company three years ago and it was Yumi who caused him to be removed from the family.

Yumi and Abbess Mother Serendipity had entered the main hall.

As they went closer, Yumi smilingly said to Darryl "Brother, I'm not here for any other reason but to apologize to you. I've misunderstood you for raping Rebecca earlier on and I'm sorry."

Yumi then showed an angry face. "Your brother is a monster. How could he have done such evil acts? I must be blind to marry such a monster."

Darryl squeezed his brows and coldly said "Fine, but I don't want to speak with you."