xiii. the star spangled man

chapter fourteen
THE STAR SPANGLED MAN

tw: rape attempt & slight sexual themes

1942 , WHEATON

"Someone's going to catch us." Clara chuckled as Howard Stark kissed her neck, his arms around her waist, making her arch further into him, "Don't make a mark, we don't need this getting out."

"Calm down, darling." He whispered in her ear, peaking around the corner of the bookshelf. They were stood in the small and empty library, most of the soldiers were doing drills and Colonel Phillips is out on business, Peggy is doing the drills and well... it's just empty. Peggy had introduced the two, and some spark immediately went off between each other, "No one will catch us, and I like being sneaky, it's a lot better then simply being in the bedroom, don't you think. More passionate."

Clara sighed, as he ran his hand over her waist, his lips back against hers. She sighed, cupping his jaw as he kissed her. Howard is definitely skilled at kissing, but he was nothing like kissing Nik. Clara hadn't really had proper, passionate sex since him and it's been nearly eighty years; after a while she had to take matters into her own hands. But Howard, he's different then all the snobs who get an ego-boost from kissing Clara Parker. 

He lifted her up like it was nothing, she gasped when he feet left the floor and she was placed onto the little counter area where you can read. Her back arched as Howard ran his hands up her back and cradled her face, "You are so gorgeous, did you know that?"

"Shut up and get these off." She mumbled, reaching skilfully for his belt, "This is meant to be a quickie, as the new slang is today." Stark just rolled his eyes as she pulled off his belt and undid his trousers like it was nothing. Clara didn't want to get caught, and she certainly didn't want the reputation of the camp slut, because she had sex in public with Howard Stark and also has the new hotshot of America wrapped around her pinky finger, and the ladies man of Brooklyn, she's got a reputation and she doesn't need one as the camp slut either. 

Quickly fixing her hair, Clara and Howard left the library. She readjusted her skirt, and ruined her lipstick, but thank God her dorm with Peggy is only a few blocks down and she can sneak there quickly without detection. Howard went in the opposite direction, looking back at her with a sheepish smirk. Oh, how much of mistake has she just made? It was good, but Howard probably saw it as an ego boost; she only hoped he wouldn't brag to his friends.