liii. treacherous

chapter fifty - three
TREACHEROUS 

tw: violence, depression, 
 & clara being the biggest badass ever

2018 , EDINBURGH 

WANDA'S BOOTS TAP AGAINST THE PAVEMENT AS HER AND VISION WALK DOWN THE EMPTY STREETS OF EDINBURGH, they had come up to the gorgeous city to have some time alone. Since their budding romance became a proper thing, they've been happy. Wanda tells Vision what it's like with the others, and how adorable Jamie is and Vision tells her about all his discoveries. 

The twenty-three year old pulls her beanie further down her head, covering her ears from the cold wind that flows threw the starry night sky. Her ginger curls fly off her shoulders but a full, happy smile is on her face as she holds her boyfriend's hand. "So, there's a ten a.m. to Glasgow which would give us more time together before you went back." Wanda suggests, the happy couple making their way up the quiet street. 

"What if I miss that train?" The android posing as a human says, making Wanda pull him to a stop. 

"There's an eleven." She almost frowned, not quite catching his drift.

Vision shook his head, amused by her confusion, "What if I missed all the trains?" A hint of a smile tugs at the corner of his mouth, as the blonde man stares at the red head. "What if this time I didn't go back?"

Wanda shook her head, "But you gave Stark your word."

"I'd rather give it to you."

The woman wasn't sure what he meant, she had obligations, she had people to protect. There's a reason Vision doesn't know where they're residing, why he doesn't know certain things about Jamie or their life. Because Wanda gave her word to Clara and Steve she'd never reveal their location, "Well, there are people who are expecting me too, you know. We've both made promises." Vis was adamant though.

"Not to each other." His blonde hair flies in the wind and his piercing blue eyes stare down to Wanda, "Wanda. For two years, we've stolen these moments trying to see if this could work and... I don't know." He stammers, unsure of what to say, "You know what, I'm just gonna speak for myself. I-I think...I thi--"