xli. i knew you were trouble

chapter forty - one
I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE

tw: pain, violence, hurt, wounds 
& clara being a menace

2015 , SEOUL 

Clara places her hands on her hips as they fly over Seoul, trying to locate the truck that Ultron is in. She watches from the cockpit, waiting for her specialities to be called on; although, it's fighting robots and her speciality is technically seduction to get her own way, technically. But with the work of HYDRA, it's a mix of that and attacking humans, no where did they train her or give her a hand book on how to fight robots -- especially ones that are seven foot tall and soon to be made of indestructible metal.

"Did you guys copy that?" Steve asks threw the intercom as he leaves a wounded Dr.Cho who'd told them everything they needed. 

"We did." Clint confirms.

Natasha taps around at some screens towards the back of the jet, "I got a private jet taking off across town. No manifest. That could be him." Clara peeked over the other side of the cockpit, down at the road below and noticed a truck passing into a tunnel and then as it emerged, it revealed itself as a truck from the Internet hub.

"There. It's a truck from the lab. Right above you, Steve. On the loop by the bridge. It's them."

"You got three with the Cradle, one in the cab. I could take out the driver." Clint explains, flicking a switch above them, looking back down at the gears and everything that's working to make the jet fly.

"Negative. That truck crashes, the gem could level the city. We need to draw out Ultron." Steve shouts into the intercom as he climbs up onto the bridge, waiting for the truck to come underneath it.

"I'm going down." Clara states, walking towards the back of the jet and slamming the red button for the bomber door. Alarms blare around them but she doesn't listen, Natasha and Clint don't object as the woman steps down onto the slope, her brunette hair swinging in the wind. "Get down over the truck." Clint follows her orders and they're just a couple feet above when Parker jumps, flipping in the air and landing on her feet, she makes sure to bend her knees to prevent damage and ends up rolling just in time for Steve to land and make more noise with his shield against the rooftop. Parker almost jumps out of her skin when he pops up beside her, they've clearly alerted Ultron of their existence.