xxxvi. mad woman

chapter thirty-six
MAD WOMAN

tw: violence, sexual tension & mild bullying

2015 , SOKOVIA

"Fucking hell!" Clara yelled as she dodged an explosion, gripping onto the seat in the truck as Clint shot his arrows around and Nat recklessly drove threw the thick forest of trees. They'd been travelling around the world trying to take out all the HYDRA bases, and as much as she loves fighting, sometimes it's just not her favourite thing to do. Thor is all up in one because Loki's sceptre is here, but Clara's just ready to go home and crawl into bed. "This is chaos, why do we do this again?"

"Because we're good people!" Tony told her, threw the intercoms as she stood up in the footwell; two guns in her hand and she fired a multitude of bullets at a cluster of guards attacking them -- all dead as they passed. 

The twenty-three year old winced, "But do we have to be good people? Can't we just... like, not be?" She asked, taking a wobbly seat as Natasha drove over a hump in the frosty road, "I'm so done with being a good person." Clara could here Tony rolling his eyes threw the coms, and Steve's huff as he drove above on his motorcycle. And, like the supercool superhero's they are, Natasha slid the truck to a stop and they all slept over a barrier of barbed wire and towards a thick line of armed guards. Clara rolled up to her feet, pulling out her sword and slicing it threw the line of armed guards. She grunted as blood splattered at her newly developed uniform whilst Steve, Hulk, Thor and Iron Man went ahead. Clara knew they weren't one of the biggens of the group, but she felt like a child stuck behind fighting with the guards. 

"Shit!" Tony suddenly yelled as he ricocheted off the main building, flinging backwards. 

Steve was still in the forest when he yelled back, "Language!" The Parker woman almost paused, just for a split second, not expecting him to have that reply. She's heard him say much worse and more disgusting things, granted they were during sex, but still. Him telling Tony off for barely even cursing, when she was cursing earlier as they drove threw the woods with everything and everyone firing at them, it was very confusing. "JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?