lv. they'll never know

chapter fifty - five
FAMILY LINE

tw: violence, depression, pain
mentions of suicide & sadness

2018 , SPACE 

Tony Stark peeks over the edge of the ledge he's found himself to hide on, he watches Ebony Maw torture Doctor Stephen Strange, the guarder of the time stone and the Supreme Sorcerer for the time stone in his locket thing. It was just him, his nano-tech suit, and an alien with telekinetic powers. Tony was attempting to form a plan in his mind but it's... he hasn't got the best idea how he'll take out the telekinetic crazy alien man who is sending weird floaty needles into Strange's face. 

Dr. Strange's cape leaped up onto the ledge, and lightly patted the billionaires shoulder. Tony almost yelped, spinning around and expecting an alien but was weirded out when he lowered the reactor in his palm to see a cape there. "Wow, you're a seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?" Stark mumbled, letting his guard down; not seeing Peter Parker lower himself down from the shadows of the ship. 

"Yeah, uh, speaking of loyalty..." Tony gasps in, looking at the sixteen year old boy just knowing that his mother is going to murder him when they all return to Earth. Peter hangs upside down on a web, smiling awkwardly under his mask. He flips down as Tony goes to object, the words getting caught in the back of his throat, "I know what you're gonna say."

"You should not be here."

"I was gonna go home."

"I don't wanna hear it."

"But it was such a long way down and I just thought about you on the way..."

"And now I gotta heart it." 

"... and kinda stuck to the side of the ship. And this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way." He's rambling, but Peter doesn't see it, he never does. It's irritating.

The cape turned to the direction of each person who spoke, the argument almost hilarious to the piece of outerwear. Tony was worried for his own life, and now he had to be worried about Peter and then getting killed by Clara. Even if he did end up dying, Clara would just revive him and kill him again, a never ending loop. Tony did not want to get on the evil mama bear side of Clara Parker, he looked at Jamie strangely because she made a weird gurgling noise and she almost threw him off the balcony of their flat in Cornwall. He had no idea how she'd react if Peter got hurt because he made the executive decision to send a stubborn boy, exactly like his mother, down to earth.