xxxv. skyfall

chapter thirty-five
SKYFALL

tw: lots of violence, and pain, and yeah.

2014 , WASHINGTON D.C.

They had successfully infiltrated S.H.I.E.L.D..

Natasha and Clara had taken the top floor with the Council members and Alexander Pierce, the brunette was doing everything in her power to hold back from brutally attacking him. There was a gun trained to his back, which was satisfying enough for now that he could be a slip of a finger and a whoopsie away from dying. Clara only wished she was the one holding up the gun and not stood protectively beside Nat, whilst she erased everything. 

Steve and Sam were fighting their way threw the helicarriers, trying to get them all. Clara wanted to be out there, fighting with them, but there is more important things in this room. Like getting her revenge on the man that took everything from her. You could see the burning helicarriers from the top floor, out the big windows, it was quite the sight to behold really. There was also a shoot out in the control room but the helicarriers had ended up being launched, which put their clock on a tight timer and it was narrowing down, Clara was counting the moments in her head before they reached three thousand feet, or at least one of them would. She just hoped that Steve and Sam are okay, and Bucky, he's out there somewhere; ready to fight and take out his targets. 

The red headed woman stood behind the computer, her fingers dancing over the keyboard, the three other men freely roaming the room, confused and worried about what had happened to S.H.I.E.L.D. and how they let his happen. "What are you doing?" British council man, Rockwell, asked, stepping forward. 

Pierce had his arms lazily raised beside him, whilst his S.T.R.I.K.E. personnel laid unconscious on the floor, "She's disabling security protocols and dumping all the secrets onto the Internet." The twenty-three year old dragged her eyes over to him, even with all the power here, he will always have something up his sleeve and she was just waiting to find out what the hell it was. 

"Including HYDRA's." Clara brought in a tight breath. 

"And S.H.I.E.L.D.'s." Pierce added on, staring directly at Natasha as she continues her work. The brunette just shook her head, wanting to muzzle him, "If you do this, none of your past is gonna remain hidden. Neither of you. Are you sure you're ready for the world to see you as you really are?"