The beginning

It was a dark night and Shigaraki was watching the moon. Soon, a black car came in the yard. They were at an abandoned warehouse.

A man in black got out of the car, followed by other three persons. Two of them looked like his sidekicks, while the other looked like a girl. They all stood in front of Shigaraki and the man in black got out a small device from his pocket.

???: Ok...so this is it. You give me the bottle with the quirk, and I give you my most powerful weapon. Deal?

Shigaraki: Deal.

He gave the man the healing potion while the other gave him a remote.

???: She'll tell you anything you need to know. Also, she will obey anything you say. I made it clear with her.

He then pushed the girl forwards and turned around entering the car.

???: Pleasure doing business with you.

The car left. Shigaraki looked at the girl. She was around 15-16 years and has long brown hair and black eyes. She had a black costume that covered her arms and legs, only letting part of her neck exposed. She was keeping her head down and Shigaraki noticed that she had something over her mouth.

Shigaraki: Come.

They entered the warehouse and Shigaraki turned on the light. They were alone. He approached the girl and raised his hand. She flinched and turned her head away, while not moving from her position. He grabbed her with only four fingers and lifted her face so he could see her. She had a weird metal muzzle on her. He frowned and touched it with five fingers. When it disintegrated, the girl started coughing and lowered fer head again.

Shigaraki: What a waste! I give him one of my most powerful weapons and he gives me a girl!

He shouted at no one. The girl flinched, took a step back and raised her hands in a protective mode. Only then Shigaraki noticed that she had metal claws. He grabbed her furiously by the wrist and inspected her claws.

Shigaraki: What are these?!

But she just winced in pain. He started to feel something in his hand and when he looked, he discovered blood.

Shigaraki: What the-?

There was blood dripping from her wrist. He grabbed the black material (the suit) and raised it a little. There, drilled on her wrist was a metal bracelet that had a red button glowing on it. What shocked Shigaraki was that the bracelet was practically sunken in her flesh, probably causing a lot of pain, while all that she was doing was just whimper.

Shigaraki: What's this?

Jamina: "It's a special device that can control me by drilling itself into my wrist, causing me a lot of pain and forcing me to do as you command."

She just spit out the words like a machine. Her eyes were big and had a lot of fear in them. Shigaraki looked at her and sighed.

Shigaraki: You don't need to be that formal...what's your name?

Jamina: I-im Jamina...

Shigaraki: Ok, what's your quirk?

Jamina: Wicht one?

Shigaraki: Uhhh...you have more than one? Doesn't mater...just say all of your powers.

Jamina: Well, my primary quirk is "Metal Control". I can control any kind of metal and also, I can use my blood to get weapons out of my body. My second quirk is...weird...but I think it's called "Imagination". I can get any kind of quirk that I imagine, and I want...

Shigaraki was shocked. He had so man questions.

Shigaraki: Ok...first, you said you can use your "blood"? But blood is not made from metal!

She looked down.

Jamina: I was kidnaped at 12 by a messed-up scientist and he did a lot of experiments on me...he first took out half of my blood...and replaced it with a very rare metal called Eternium...that's why have metal in my blood.

He looked at her, not understanding if she was joking or meant it. He grabbed a glass of water that was on a desk and smashed it onto the ground. She flinched but raised her hand. The pieces of glass were put back together into a new glass. With the other hand, she controlled the water that rose and took the form of a sphere. It froze in the air and Shigaraki caught it. The girl just used four quirks already! Levitation, repair, water control, ice control!? What was that girl!?

Shigaraki: Wait...you were kidnaped...why don't you escape now?

Jamina: Because you have that...

She pointed to the small remote.

Shigaraki: I have no idea what this is.

He pushed a red button, but nothing happened. Then, Jamina bended down, her hands at her neck, and it appeared that she was choking...on nothing? He pushed the button again and she fell to the ground. Gasping for air. When he looked, he saw something horrible. On her neck, just as her wrist, was a black collar that strangled her neck. A lot of wounds covered her neck, fresh blood dripping from the collar.

Shigaraki POV:

I panicked a bit and went to see if she was ok. But she just started crawling backwards avoiding me.

Jamina: N-no! Stay away!

I sighed and placed the remote on a desk.

Shigaraki: Look, I didn't knew that it would hurt you...I don't want to cause you pain...it looks like the people that made that (the collar) were trying to hurt you. But I am not those people.

He put his hands up and looked deep into her eyes. Her pupils became bigger and she stopped breathing rapidly. She nodded and they stayed like that. Jamina with her back on the wall, and Shigaraki in front of her, both on the ground.

Shigaraki: How did you found this powerful quirk, "imagination" ?

Jamina: Well, this power...was inside of me, I didn't knew that, but they found and did some crookie experiments, till the power was mine. I do not know what is this power, or why I have it, but the man that brought me here, had that remote. When it is in possession of someone, that man/woman becomes "Master" for me, and I have to obey everything...or else-

He understood. The girl in front of him was traumatized because of the pain that she was put trough...she thought everyone was going to hurt her.... He got up and put the remote in a metal box, that he hid on a high shelf.

Shigaraki: Look, now you can no longer be hurt by that. Ok? I am Shigaraki.

While he was talking, Kurogiri entered the room.

Kurogiri: Tomura, who are you talking to?

Shigaraki: Oh, this is Jamina, and she is our newest member of the team. Jamina, this is Kurogiri, my friend.

But when he looked at her, he found out that she was crying.

Shigaraki: Wey, what's wrong?

Jamina: Y-you don't treat m-me like a tool? Do you actually consider me a member of y-your team?

He just smiled, remembering that he felt the same when AFO found him. And did the only thing that he knew worked. He raised his hands, waiting for a hug. She didn't hesitated and hugged him hard. They both stayed like that, until Kurogiri pulled them up.

Kurogiri: If you want to be a part of our team, then you should work on this soft side of yours, Jamina.

She just laughed, and her mood changed completely, becoming a lot more confident in herself and her eyes deeper shade of black.

Jamina: Your wish is my command, but just so you know, I usually am very confident, once I know the people around. But don't worry, you won't regret adding me in the team.

AN: Woahhhh, it took longer than expected! Hope you like it so far, if you have any questions, just ask. Enjoy! Dark out!

1263 words